Battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that fucks me off a bit too. although it's really satisfying when you get a head shot.
It really should be an instant kill in either the chest or head though imo

That's pretty much the only gripe I have with it. I can't believe it's taken this long for me to play it.

I'm shite at it like after years of CoD but still enjoying it.

Played this non-stop when it first came out, struggling to get back into it...hopefully be able to hammer it properly over the weekend now that the servers are busy again.

Downloaded Battlefield 4 Premium when it was free a few weeks ago and downloaded all the map packs, but when I'm trying to play some of the playlists it just keeps popping up with a screen to buy the map packs/premium. Any ideas why this is? Am I best off just finding a game on the server browser and hoping I don't get kicked if any DLC maps pop up?

Downloaded Battlefield 4 Premium when it was free a few weeks ago and downloaded all the map packs, but when I'm trying to play some of the playlists it just keeps popping up with a screen to buy the map packs/premium. Any ideas why this is? Am I best off just finding a game on the server browser and hoping I don't get kicked if any DLC maps pop up?
Premium's never been free. They've had the odd free map pack but Premium has always been a steady £35-£40.

Sure they had it free a few weeks ago, well I've downloaded it and haven't been charged. Unless it was only playable for a limited time

Just checked, definitely free with EA Access

Me and my mates all downloaded Hardline when it was cheap last month, really like it. Most we've enjoyed a BF game since Bad Company 2. Although it would appear to be a reskin of BF4, it feels quite different and we all much prefer it.

There isn't much better than a squad of 4 or 5 of you bagging checkpoints in an armored truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected. It's only exclusive to the EA Access app. I've got EA Access but the discount doesn't show on Xbox.com
Aye, I've not checked on there, just remember seeing it on the EA Access app. Hardline Premium is apparently free for a while as well, couldn't get into that though when I've been on it

I've got EA Access on the PC like, through Origin. It has some cracking games on it for 3.99 a month. About to play all the Mass Effect games again. Battlefield 1 will destroy my life, it looks bloody amazing. Watch it be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back