Battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.

I enjoyed Battlefield 4, I'm absolutely shite at it but enjoyed it nonetheless.
Nice one,people used to give up on it as it's not like COD.It's a game you have to stick with and once you realise you can't just run about,and sometimes nothing might happen for ages it's a very enjoyable game.Unlike you I'm class at it though ;)

Nice one,people used to give up on it as it's not like COD.It's a game you have to stick with and once you realise you can't just run about,and sometimes nothing might happen for ages it's a very enjoyable game.Unlike you I'm class at it though ;)

:lol:........:lol:.......

Never played Battlefield but this one looks quality. What are the online maps like compared to CoD?
Huge. COD maps are tiny in comparison gotta remember bf has vehicles so need much bigger maps. There is also close quarter stuff with team death match but still bigger than cod also have interactive environment so cover will eventually get blown up etc

Huge. COD maps are tiny in comparison gotta remember bf has vehicles so need much bigger maps. There is also close quarter stuff with team death match but still bigger than cod also have interactive environment so cover will eventually get blown up etc

Class. Is it worth getting the last one before 1 comes out?

Never played Battlefield but this one looks quality. What are the online maps like compared to CoD?
The maps are huge compared to COD.Need to be as you are ripping about in tanks,jeeps,helicopters etc.You can't compare the 2 games in anyway.Bf4 is still class and it's been out about 2 and a half years.You will die a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back