Battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks class. Not played battlefield before but my lad has battlefield 4. Where do I start? Going to get this battlefield so fancy getting clued up first.
You will get killed a lot and not know where from half the time.Just stick with it.I love battlefield games

Never played Battlefield before. I've had every CoD game since CoD 4 but the last two have been poor.

Is it really as good as I've heard? This new one looks incredible like.

Never played Battlefield before. I've had every CoD game since CoD 4 but the last two have been poor.

Is it really as good as I've heard? This new one looks incredible like.

Much prefer Battlefield to COD...Battlefield 4 is currently £3.75 on the xbox one store, well worth it if you have an xbox.

Just bought it and downloaded the 3 free maps, couldn't pass it up at that price.
Hope theres still plenty of people playing like

I bought this a few weeks ago at £7.99. Thought I got a bargain lol. There's still loads of players on the multiplayer. Quality game.

I bought this a few weeks ago at £7.99. Thought I got a bargain lol. There's still loads of players on the multiplayer. Quality game.
Can't believe I've never played Battlefield before (I always just chose COD), this is f***ing brilliant man :), servers are still packed too.
Took me a couple of games to realize wtf was going on like :).
I'm converted, pre-ordering the new one

Can't believe I've never played Battlefield before (I always just chose COD), this is f***ing brilliant man :), servers are still packed too.
Took me a couple of games to realize wtf was going on like :).
I'm converted, pre-ordering the new one

I was pretty much the same mate

I'm still playing this since release (oct 2013)
Easily the most value for money on a game purchase I've ever made...

It's frustrating that people don't die with a single sniper shot like on hardcore CoD modes. Or is that because I'm on 'newbie servers'?

It's frustrating that people don't die with a single sniper shot like on hardcore CoD modes. Or is that because I'm on 'newbie servers'?
Yeah that fucks me off a bit too. although it's really satisfying when you get a head shot.
It really should be an instant kill in either the chest or head though imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back