Batman:Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushed through it so I could trade it in for MW3, imagine my disappointment. Had loads of side missions to do but I got so fucked off with looking for Nora I sacked it off. Wish I still had it now.:-(

Rushed through it so I could trade it in for MW3, imagine my disappointment. Had loads of side missions to do but I got so fucked off with looking for Nora I sacked it off. Wish I still had it now.:-(

piece of piss that one, she was in the steel mill iirc

I'm stuck on the identity killer ones, there's nowt on the map do I just wander round till I stumble across them or what?

I'm stuck on the identity killer ones, there's nowt on the map do I just wander round till I stumble across them or what?[/QUOTE]

There was a door I kept knocking on and the bloke behind it kept telling me to sod off. So I was convinced she was in there. Ended up having that many fights I got sick of it in the end.

Based on the first part of your answer I will not even attempt to guide you on those.

I like the telephone fella, he was good.

One thing I did note from the game was that Batman could do with a little personality, straight faced c**t.
He kept telling everyone to stay where they were too, you would have thought he would set up a little commune for all those hot doctors he was finding.

I'm stuck on the identity killer ones, there's nowt on the map do I just wander round till I stumble across them or what?[/QUOTE]

There was a door I kept knocking on and the bloke behind it kept telling me to sod off. So I was convinced she was in there. Ended up having that many fights I got sick of it in the end.

Based on the first part of your answer I will not even attempt to guide you on those.

One thing I did note from the game was that Batman could do with a little personality, straight faced c**t.
He kept telling everyone to stay where they were too, you would have thought he would set up a little commune for all those hot doctors he was finding.

She is. You had to drop down the side of the building and use the freeze grenade to make a platform in the water then blow a wall up to get in.

fuck i dont think i got this mission done, after ya talk to the bloke it never gets mentioned again so i have forgot to do it.

what building is she in?

I think for the identity theft you just need to find all the bodies that are about the place. There's probably a map online with their locations on.

Isn't the Identity Killer just following the ringing phones?

Reallly want this game but reckon with skyrim, MW3 and uni work I wont touch it for weeks, might get it at xmas if it goes down in the sales

Quite a way into this now, I’m gonna finish the main story and the main side missions (nearly done with Bane and Deadshot anyway) but that’s it, no inclination to do all the Riddler stuff.

Canny enough game so far but enjoyed the first quite a bit more.

Town End Farmer Giles said:
Quite a way into this now, I’m gonna finish the main story and the main side missions (nearly done with Bane and Deadshot anyway) but that’s it, no inclination to do all the Riddler stuff.

Canny enough game so far but enjoyed the first quite a bit more.

Thats what I done, couldn't be arsed with the riddler trophies but done all the side missions.
I agree it was a canny game however I thought it was a bit short like.
1st one much better.

mackemindatoon said:
you should have checked with asda as well, I know they have been doing really good prices on the trade ins

Couldn't be arsed to gan all awa mate, I was getting the same game again anyway lol (Xmas present for mates son) I arnly payed £26 for the game in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back