Batman:Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to admit i was a bit :neutral: at first, not sure why, but now I'm getting into it. Seem to have just left the main story for now and doing lots of side missions at the same time.

Have to admit i was a bit :neutral: at first, not sure why, but now I'm getting into it. Seem to have just left the main story for now and doing lots of side missions at the same time.

I thought it was class... bit backward but will start playing Asylum next...

after Ive finished, Oblivion, Skyrim, Rage, Uncharted 2 and 3 etc etc etc...

Ive had loads of games sat around for ages and its only in the past 4 weeks Ive managed to get on my PS3!!!

70 games Ive just noticed!!! :eek:

And thats not including all the PC games I have :lol:

I thought it was class... bit backward but will start playing Asylum next...

after Ive finished, Oblivion, Skyrim, Rage, Uncharted 2 and 3 etc etc etc...

Ive had loads of games sat around for ages and its only in the past 4 weeks Ive managed to get on my PS3!!!

70 games Ive just noticed!!! :eek:

And thats not including all the PC games I have :lol:

Got about 180 360 games I think, fnished about 70-80, tried about half that many and didn’t like them, still must leave 30-40 to play.

Every now and then I’ll do an older one, then a new un, then an older one, but at the minute there’s just too many games I want to play out at the same time. After Batman it’s MW3, Skyrim on pc I think, then Rage, then AC:Brotherhood which I should do before Revelations.

I keep looking at older games I have anarl thinking I should get back to Dead Space 1 and 2, and Crysis 2.....There’ll be others anarl.

And I’m still thinking of getting a PS3 for mesel for Christmas :oops:

Got about 180 360 games I think, fnished about 70-80, tried about half that many and didn’t like them, still must leave 30-40 to play.

Every now and then I’ll do an older one, then a new un, then an older one, but at the minute there’s just too many games I want to play out at the same time. After Batman it’s MW3, Skyrim on pc I think, then Rage, then AC:Brotherhood which I should do before Revelations.

I keep looking at older games I have anarl thinking I should get back to Dead Space 1 and 2, and Crysis 2.....There’ll be others anarl.

And I’m still thinking of getting a PS3 for mesel for Christmas :oops:

Still thinking of getting an Xbox again!! :lol: as have a ton of my xbox games still. I thought 70 ps3 games was bad... 180 is teriible!! (if original)... I would anticipate a similar amount if backups

I was the same. Gets better as you get into it. To me it was just the pure size when you first start and not knowing what to do (not a bad thing really).

Mind, I still think the first one was better.

Finished the story mode and all the side missions, apart from the ar training and collecting the trophies, only says 50% done, can't believe that the trophies make up 50% of the whole game.

Dint nar if I can be arsed anymore, might just trade it in while a can still get a few bob for it.

Finished the story mode and all the side missions, apart from the ar training and collecting the trophies, only says 50% done, can't believe that the trophies make up 50% of the whole game.

Dint nar if I can be arsed anymore, might just trade it in while a can still get a few bob for it.

Im 56% complete and have managed a she load of trophies.
Hadnt played Arkham before this and started playing it last night... think Im only 30% of the way thru it (but the trophies are a lot easier)

i enjoyed arkham asylum but think arkam city is very samey

pretty disapointed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back