Batman:Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe-B

Striker
New trailer...Enjoy sorry if seb.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1ZF5cNYCs[/ame]

It's a shame Mark Hammill will be stepping down as The Joker after this, He has the voice, the laugh and the whole Joker character down to a tee.

Hammill is probably the best cast voice actor i have heard in a game, he suits the joker to a tee......also does any other saddo find Harley Quinn disturbingly sexy:oops::oops:

Yes in a dsitrubing way.

I loved the first and I can't wait for this. I have it pre-ordered all ready.

Hammill is probably the best cast voice actor i have heard in a game, he suits the joker to a tee......also does any other saddo find Harley Quinn disturbingly sexy:oops::oops:

Arl ower...

Been the Joker for years, all or at least moce of the voice actors are from Batman : The Animated Series from back in the 90's. Kevin Conroy is perfect for Batman too.

Hammill is probably the best cast voice actor i have heard in a game, he suits the joker to a tee......also does any other saddo find Harley Quinn disturbingly sexy

He was amazing as the Joker like, wonder why he isn't doing it again!?!? They should have pulled out all stops to get him :evil:

And yes Harley is f***ing lovely :oops: :lol: I also found Posion Ivy foxy as fuck anarl. I'd be a shit Batman :lol:

He was amazing as the Joker like, wonder why he isn't doing it again!?!? They should have pulled out all stops to get him :evil:

And yes Harley is f***ing lovely :oops: :lol: I also found Posion Ivy foxy as fuck anarl. I'd be a shit Batman :lol:
i will stop your nefarious scheme Poison Ivy....but in the meantime....fancy a buck

cannot wait! will have to wait till the end of the month to get it though :cry:

I love these games but reckon I might just rent it like as the last one was not that long and with so many good games coming out in a short space of time im going to be pretty skint!

I love these games but reckon I might just rent it like as the last one was not that long and with so many good games coming out in a short space of time im going to be pretty skint!

The main game will be about 25 hours long apparently plus 15 hours of side missions and stuff. So to 100% the game it's going to take near or over 40 hours.

Anyone who finds Harley sexy needs to go onto IGN and have a look at the motion capture artist video. Cant get on IGN at work to post a link. Google it. :eek::-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back