Bastard average speed cameras Testos....advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye you’re fucked on those things.
As for the photos of the drivers I dunno but if you’re thinking what I think your thinking you’d be a mug to make it worse like. Just take the points and fine
will get offered a course, unless he's already attended one within the past 3 years

Just received a notice to prosecute for doing 46 in the roadworks north bound . Anyone had the same and are there any loopholes? I have more points than Bolton.... does anyone know if these cameras take photos of the driver? As you can imagine, I’m well pissed off.

Tell them there was a black hole at the time that disrupted the space time continuum at that precise moment. Then produce a 100,000 word thesis backing up your theory.

This will work as they will have no idea whatsoever about astrophysics, and due to the costs involved to hire another academic in the field to try and debunk your theory, they may decide it is best to just give you a strongly worded telling off.

However, if you’re not a professor of astrophysics, this may not work.

Just received a notice to prosecute for doing 46 in the roadworks north bound . Anyone had the same and are there any loopholes? I have more points than Bolton.... does anyone know if these cameras take photos of the driver? As you can imagine, I’m well pissed off.
On the bright side, you’ll now have more points than Southend.

used to like them signs with a little girl on saying my daddy works here , very thought provoking
and slow down ya selfish fecker

Got done many years ago with those average speed cameras and not been done by them since.
Mind you those M1 and M4 average gantry speed cameras are the ones that catch most speeding motorists.
Driving up to the North East last month on the M1 near Nottingham, a speed camera on the gantry on the other side was flashing like a Christmas tree. Must have caught a few in the 10 seconds or so that I could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back