Bastard average speed cameras Testos....advice please

Sack Fatto

Striker
Just received a notice to prosecute for doing 46 in the roadworks north bound . Anyone had the same and are there any loopholes? I have more points than Bolton.... does anyone know if these cameras take photos of the driver? As you can imagine, I’m well pissed off.

Just received a notice to prosecute for doing 46 in the roadworks north bound . Anyone had the same and are there any loopholes? I have more points than Bolton.... does anyone know if these cameras take photos of the driver? As you can imagine, I’m well pissed off.
Aye you’re fucked.

mind you’re not alone. see it every morning. People flying through them well in excess of 40 miles an hour.

Aye you’re fucked on those things.
As for the photos of the drivers I dunno but if you’re thinking what I think your thinking you’d be a mug to make it worse like. Just take the points and fine

Last edited:
Photos you say? Hope you are not thinking of getting someone else to take the points Bonny lad.

Aye you’re fucked on those things.
As for the photos of the drivers I dunno but if you’re thinking what I think your thinking you’d be a mug to make it worse like. Just take the points and fine
I’m almost certain those cameras are the a SPECS that’s photograph the plate and driver.

Back