Barton alleged to have assaulted oppo manager in tunnel post match....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest rumour is he headbutted him and knocked 2 of his teeth out

However reckon people will be exaggerating at the minute

Nothing that man does would ever surprise me. The mans a grade a tosser

I get annoyed at the way the media treat him, he was even on question time ffs :lol:

He is an absolute thug, people make mistakes and should be allowed to get 2nd chances, but he has done this time and time again yet gets prime time on BBC TV and radio, its laughable

Shouldnt be touched or given any sort of platform

Joey Barton faces police probe after 'knocking out two of Daniel Stendel's teeth with vicious headbutt' in tunnel bust-up :lol:

If true he is going to jail like, I've honestly never heard of this happening before with a manager, anyone remember out?

Can only think of Duncan Ferguson on the linesman

Last edited:
You say that , but he had our number when he played for the Mags. I remember one game at the SOL when he played us like a f***ing fiddle. He may be utter vermin but insecure and a failure, he is not.
He’s a nobody in the game. He’s achieved absolutely fuck all. He’s only famous for being a complete bellend. His insecurity could better be described as little man syndrome.

He’s a nobody in the game. He’s achieved absolutely fuck all. He’s only famous for being a complete bellend. His insecurity could better be described as little man syndrome.

He played the majority of his career in the 2nd division, bang average footballer

Because he was actually our best player.
John Terry was also a very flawed individual however this doesn't erase the fact he was a very good player.

Joey Barton is bang average, spent most of his time in the second division

Joey Barton has been in jail for assault and has numerous other instances where he has beaten people up, including putting a cigar out in someones eye

He has just headbutted someone and knocked their teeth out

Comparing John Terry to Barton man :lol:, he won every tournament in club football, Barton won the championship and got relegated like 3 times

What a ridiculous post

Last edited:
Because he was actually our best player.
John Terry was also a very flawed individual however this doesn't erase the fact he was a very good player.

I can’t believe you’ve just compared Barton to John Terry :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sums it up

As I said, they worship absolute bellends.

Barton, the thug who has been to prison and will probably be going back there if found guilty of assault.

Beardsley, been sacked for bullying kids.

Last edited:
Barton is a disgrace. Should be banned from football indefinitely. Hopefully gets his comeuppance. I bet ya Stendel told him that he was a clown for thinking he would have had SAFC up so he lost his shit.

He played the majority of his career in the 2nd division, bang average footballer

Joey Barton has been in jail for assault and has numerous other instances where he has beaten people up, including putting a cigar out in someones eye

Comparing John Terry to Barton man :lol:, he won every tournament in club football, Barton won the championship and got relegated like 3 times

What a ridiculous post
Wouldn't expect anything less from Good Ole Biffo. Total lack of grasp on the big picture;)

Had it been Jack Ross (or anyone associated with SAFC, you’d have had them hung drawn and quartered within seconds of the news breaking.
Wrong.

What would’ve happened is that people would’ve been straight on defensive talking about how he’ll have only been standing up for himself, people have fights all the time get over it etc.

I’d have said we have no idea if he’s out of order or not so people need to take the blinkers off and wait and see.

Very similar to what I’ve said about Barton really.

Seems to annoy you that I look at things from a more balanced perspective than you seem capable of.

What a ridiculous post

As i am sure you are aware, my comparison was not on the basis of their ability. I responded to the comment that he was our player of the year. Regardless of the division we were in if he was our best player the fact he is an awful individual does not change that.

John Terry (by all evidence i have) is also rather unpleasant. That does not change the fact that he was a fine player.

I can’t believe you’ve just compared Barton to John Terry :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I said, they worship absolute bellends.

Barton, the thug who has been to prison and will probably be going back there if found guilty of assault.

Beardsley, been sacked for bullying kids.

What was Beardsley guilty of whilst in receipt of worship from Newcastle fans?

Last edited:
As i am sure you are aware, my comparison was not on the basis of their ability. I responded to the comment that he was our player of the year. Regardless of the division we were in if he was our best player the fact he is an awful individual does not change that.

John Terry (by all evidence i have) is also rather unpleasant. That does not change the fact that he was a fine player.

What was Beardsley guilty of whilst in receipt of worship from Newcastle fans?

Whats your point? Terry is not like Barton in any aspect

Barton has been charged with assault twice. John Terry being a bit of a twat at times is not remotely similar to a career criminal

Whats your point? Terry is not like Barton in any aspect

Barton has been charged with assault twice. John Terry being a bit of a twat at times is not remotely similar to a career criminal

John Terry actually assaulted the owner of the club I drink in

Trevor thirwall he's a great lad too ( not Terry )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back