Barry Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are running on monthly loans from directors, how the fuck are they going to afford a director of football overseeing a non existent scouting network? They are advertising for fans to get involved as stewards for free, they'll be in admin before the end of the season once the claims are filed for severance pay for the non existent resignations
Such a shame. Feel sorry for those who've supported them through thick and thin for 5 years.

we won't make an appointment until we've got our director of football in place. That's likely to be Ross Wilson who's currently director of scouting and recruitment at Southampton. He won't be leaving Southampton until after the cup final today (if reports are to be believed). I suspect Ross Wilson will have a big say in the next appointment so all this tittle tattle is pointless until he's in position.

I'd personally be in favour of McLeish and Ferguson until the summer to give Wilson a chance to properly assess the club but it sounds like we want a permanent replacement for Warburton now so who knows?

A grown man "supporting" 2 teams :lol::lol:..

No, in terms of Scottish football this is the equivalent of the current Hartlepool manager resigning because he's the favourite for the Man United job.

Yes the equivalent if Man United were liquidated and FC United of Manchester were parachuted into the football league at any expense just to maintain the illusion of the club still going.

Because he could easily do what he's doing at Aberdeen with a budget four times bigger, and get paid four times for doing it

This new Rangers club don't have a pot to piss in and are most likely going into administration post SPL league split in April

This new Rangers club don't have a pot to piss in and are most likely going into administration post SPL league split in April

Everybody says Rangers are failing not being 2nd when they have the second biggest budget by a distance. If they don't have money they're doing well in their first season back in the top flight.

Everybody says Rangers are failing not being 2nd when they have the second biggest budget by a distance. If they don't have money they're doing well in their first season back in the top flight.
They don't have the budget but that hasn't stopped them spending beyond their means again.

Yes the equivalent if Man United were liquidated and FC United of Manchester were parachuted into the football league at any expense just to maintain the illusion of the club still going.

Haven't seen any mention of this anywhere. What makes you think it?

we won't make an appointment until we've got our director of football in place. That's likely to be Ross Wilson who's currently director of scouting and recruitment at Southampton. He won't be leaving Southampton until after the cup final today (if reports are to be believed). I suspect Ross Wilson will have a big say in the next appointment so all this tittle tattle is pointless until he's in position.

I'd personally be in favour of McLeish and Ferguson until the summer to give Wilson a chance to properly assess the club but it sounds like we want a permanent replacement for Warburton now so who knows?
:rolleyes:

Why is De Boer linked with Rangers and talked about as if he's a Rangers legend, he played 15 times for them

Also why haven't they just got the guy who's doing a good job at Aberdeen, he played as many as 35 games for them

wouldn't say he's a legend but the fact he's even considering a return to Ibrox shows how little time is required for people to feel at home at Rangers. I genuinely don't think any club in the World (aside from maybe MUFC) creates the same strength of feeling in ex-players. There's no other reason for Frank De Boer to even be considering it. He's better than us and could do so much better. Players from across the World consider themselves as "Rangers men" including players who've spent a season on loan like Vladimir Weiss.

I genuinely don't know why it's such an issue. Season card at Sunderland. 8 or 9 times a season, I'll jump on train with a couple mates, my dad and a couple of my dad's mates and go to Ibrox for the day. When Sunderland win, I'm buzzing. When Rangers win, I'm buzzing. I'm pissed off if either get beat. Was at Ibrox for Ross County at home. Will be at Ibrox for Partick Thistle at home in April too as it's my mate's birthday.

Feels like ive been through this a million times already like.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't know why it's such an issue. Season card at Sunderland. 8 or 9 times a season, I'll jump on train with a couple mates, my dad and a couple of my dad's mates and go to Ibrox for the day. When Sunderland win, I'm buzzing. When Rangers win, I'm buzzing. I'm pissed off if either get beat. Was at Ibrox for Ross County at home. Will be at Ibrox for Partick Thistle at home in April too as it's my mate's birthday.

At least that explains why you generally come across as such as miserable twat, like.

Why is De Boer linked with Rangers and talked about as if he's a Rangers legend, he played 15 times for them

Also why haven't they just got the guy who's doing a good job at Aberdeen, he played as many as 35 games for them

McKinnes has done well with a very limited budget compared to the ugly sisters in Glasgow. He's not stupid, why leave a debt free we'll run club for a complete basket case new entity who haven't got a pot to piss in.

wouldn't say he's a legend but the fact he's even considering a return to Ibrox shows how little time is required for people to feel at home at Rangers. I genuinely don't think any club in the World (aside from maybe MUFC) creates the same strength of feeling in ex-players. There's no other reason for Frank De Boer to even be considering it. He's better than us and could do so much better. Players from across the World consider themselves as "Rangers men" including players who've spent a season on loan like Vladimir Weiss.

You binned off safc at home to Leicester to see sevco at home!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back