Barry Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thurston

Winger
If you thought Sunderland were run badly, Barry Ferguson has resigned from Scottish second division Clyde after taking two points from the last ten games and is now the bookies favourite to become the new The Rangers manager.

Don't know how true it is but last week someone told me Rangers are not selecting certain players because of their high wages due to them only being paid when they play.

If you thought Sunderland were run badly, Barry Ferguson has resigned from Scottish second division Clyde after taking two points from the last ten games and is now the bookies favourite to become the new The Rangers manager.

if I was a rangers fan, I would be not impressed at all.

Don't know how true it is but last week someone told me Rangers are not selecting certain players because of their high wages due to them only being paid when they play.

only two players I can think of that would fit that criteria and haven't been playing much are Rossiter and Kranjcar. Both of whom are injured. Rossiter won't be on high wages (or I wouldn't have thought so anyway) but his injury is a bit of a mystery. Warburton said he was 8-10 days away from recovery at the beginning of December and he hasn't been seen since.

Barry Ferguson will not be the next manager of Rangers.

only two players I can think of that would fit that criteria and haven't been playing much are Rossiter and Kranjcar. Both of whom are injured. Rossiter won't be on high wages (or I wouldn't have thought so anyway) but his injury is a bit of a mystery. Warburton said he was 8-10 days away from recovery at the beginning of December and he hasn't been seen since.

He's about as good as it'll get, I imagine.

I'm presuming the talk of Alex McLeish going quiet - even after he showed up at the cup game the other week - is because he's too expensive.

He's about as good as it'll get, I imagine.

I'm presuming the talk of Alex McLeish going quiet - even after he showed up at the cup game the other week - is because he's too expensive.

we won't make an appointment until we've got our director of football in place. That's likely to be Ross Wilson who's currently director of scouting and recruitment at Southampton. He won't be leaving Southampton until after the cup final today (if reports are to be believed). I suspect Ross Wilson will have a big say in the next appointment so all this tittle tattle is pointless until he's in position.

I'd personally be in favour of McLeish and Ferguson until the summer to give Wilson a chance to properly assess the club but it sounds like we want a permanent replacement for Warburton now so who knows?

I hope you're wrong.
Rangers :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back