Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Look at the gear these lads are knocking out

Does he not sell any healthy options ? there should be government health warnings throughout the shop to “Buy responsively”

Still a pallet out the back as well 😍

What size bags

Watch for yourself mate I’m pissed as a fart :lol:

Stating the obvious but there's like 2 people in the whole shop.
Just watching the latest video he’s doing £1 bags of coop branded crisps 4 bags for a £1 :lol:

He literally must be buying it for nowt :lol:
Pigs in blanket crisps. No wants them in February man

Doesn't even have his own thread. What a snidey charlatan he is trying to ride the coat tails of Barry's success!

Hang on a second! I watched the first minute of that and he says he's selling "Monster Munch" and "Wotsits" cheap. Yet the dirty con man is holding up bags of MONSTER CLAWS and bags of CHEESEY PUFFS!
How dare you try to compare this counterfeit operation to Sir Barry's bargain emporium.

Last edited:
Does he not sell any healthy options ? there should be government health warnings throughout the shop to “Buy responsively”

I'm a bit drunk. This thread has been a great ride, but you are bang on. Confectionery and savoury snacks are there for kids and for grandparents (to buy for kids). Glorifying a shop that is selling life-limiting shite to ill-educated people is unacceptable. Which is why I am throwing my weight behind Barry and his socially progressive agenda.

Doesn't even have his own thread. What a snidey charlatan he is trying to ride the coat tails of Barry's success!

Hang on a second! I watched the first minute of that and he says he's selling "Monster Munch" and "Wotsits" cheap. Yet the dirty con man is holding up bags of MONSTER CLAWS and bags of CHEESEY PUFFS!
How dare you try to compare this counterfeit operation to Sir Barry's bargain emporium.
I suppose bargain wars was always likely to happen at some stage. I just hope Barry can come through this latest broadside of punches from Poundzone as it looks like Graeme is in it for the long haul and from the video seems to be enjoying it.
There’s always a pallet out the back
The transport cost to move the pallet from the warehouse is probably more than what Poundzone will make selling the actual goods, this can’t go on surely.

Last edited:

Back