Barry’s Bargain Superstore In Consett

Don't be a daft lad!!!

You're worse than the mags you, leaving all your morals behind by turning your back on Barry. This isn't sportswashing by the Poundzone lads it's bargainwashing and I want nowt to do with them!
Bargainwashing 🤣🤣

Would love for Graeme and Barry to sit down together on camera and read this thread.

I’ve just checked out the video, quite a worrying development for Barry mind. Will he come out fighting to defend his crown as the Number one discount Emporium in Consett and dare I say perhaps the whole of the North East?
A few subtle promotional jabs were thrown in there and one or two would have hurt Barry, my view is that this Consett baron needs to respond soon as there are many who simply depend on him for their bargains and even though they have wheels would prefer to shop locally.

The is a thread about Barry's.
I don't wish to be rude but fuck off with your poundzone shite.
I don't need it.
I want to hear about about how much a kilo of sweet and sour sauce is from Barry's, I want to hear about the knowing nod you get from the security guard on your way in, the nod that says "you're winning at life", I want to know how many cans of monster energy I can get for a fiver to give to my friends son for his birthday to ruin his life.
I don't care about cowboys flogging shite on tick tok.
This year's bridgefield bargains that lot.
Also, as the start of the pandemic when the country was out of toilet roll, who kept your balloon knot clean when others failed?
Aye, Barry came through with his pallets of rationed shit roll.

Mods need to get a grip here.

The is a thread about Barry's.
I don't wish to be rude but fuck off with your poundzone shite.
I don't need it.
I want to hear about about how much a kilo of sweet and sour sauce is from Barry's, I want to hear about the knowing nod you get from the security guard on your way in, the nod that says "you're winning at life", I want to know how many cans of monster energy I can get for a fiver to give to my friends son for his birthday to ruin his life.
I don't care about cowboys flogging shite on tick tok.
This year's bridgefield bargains that lot.
Also, as the start of the pandemic when the country was out of toilet roll, who kept your balloon knot clean when others failed?
Aye, Barry came through with his pallets of rationed shit roll.

Mods need to get a grip here.
Stop talking shite man, the poundzone lads don’t even do tik tok (that’s how you spell it mate)

Jealousy gets you nowhere and poundzone is absolutely smashing it and there’s sweet Fuck all you can About it

Baldy Graeme’s poundzone armyyyyy !!!

Stop talking shite man, the poundzone lads don’t even do tik tok (that’s how you spell it mate)

Jealousy gets you nowhere and poundzone is absolutely smashing it and there’s sweet Fuck all you can About it

Baldy Graeme’s poundzone armyyyyy !!!
Reported.

Back