Barnsley just announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's managed to get teams promoted from league one before and won a couple of trophies, so probably yes

Grigg should be nowhere near the starting 11
Totally agree at the minute mate. It's sounded like we are playing with 10 men when he's been on the pitch. Not saying he's shit, just if he's injured he he shouldn't even be on the bench;)

That's fair enough.

The Portsmouth supporters were calling him worse than shit, on here as well, a month back.

Look out, it's the board spokesman :lol:

Anyway, I wasn't talking to you, keep your nose out and talk to someone who's interested in what you're saying.
It’s an open forum and I will reply to who I choose.

I mostly reply to people who are talking shite so my name may appear in your alerts more than most :lol:

It’s an open forum and I will reply to who I choose.

I mostly reply to people who are talking shite so my name may appear in your alerts more than most :lol:

Do as you like, just don't think you speak for anyone but yourself.

As it's a match day I'll pop you on ignore for a while.

You'll have to try to start an argument with someone else.

They were indeed. Moaning about his hoofball tactics when things were going pear-shaped. 2 months later and he's the next Brian Clough.

That's why I wouldn't want him here mate.

Ross has a lot to learn but Jackett isn't capable of building a team and progressing imo.

He'll go through the clubs like a hack golf player and blame them when it goes wrong ;)

Last edited:
Do as you like, just don't think you speak for anyone but yourself.

As it's a match day I'll pop you on ignore for a while.

You'll have to try to start an argument with someone else.
I don’t need you to tell me that, that’s exactly what I do anyway.

At least you won’t have to rely on a stream today as it’s on sky :lol:

Look out, it's the board spokesman :lol:

Anyway, I wasn't talking to you, keep your nose out and talk to someone who's interested in what you're saying.[/QUOTE]
That will be him talking to himself then.

Could be the difference for them but I would bet he doesn’t go in for arial challenges as he did. Take a few games to get match fit even if he’s been training.

They'd rather risk his career to see them up, that's how desperate they are
Maybe...just think he’ll be very short of match sharpness so wouldn’t be that great a help anyway.

You seem pretty upbeat these days Steve, everything OK? Or is it a case of can’t get much worse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back