Barnsley just announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is the OP pretending to be a Sunderland fan when he is quite clearly a Barnsley supporter? It really is bizarre. All of his posts are about Moore and Barnsley :lol:

Absolutely no idea, reading this thread before I got to your post I was thinking exactly the same as you, and was going to post similarly, the kids as weird as a bottle of chips.

All we need to do is concentrate on our own games, one at a time...fuck what the teams around us are doing!

It's in our own hands and we can do it.

Personally pleased for the lad. Was a nasty injury. And when we beat em to second they can’t bleat about injuries. Ours have been much worse anyway....

Could really do with Bristol Rovers not being safe on the last game, Plymouth will be tough, Blackpool will roll over for them, tomorrow Shrewsbury will give their all but probably lose 1-0, my gut feeling tells me they will win 3 and draw 1, meaning we need to win 4 and draw the other. 4 wins and a loss could do it if 2 of our wins are comprehensive.

We have won 4 games against top 12 teams all season we have 4 in the top 12 in our last 5 games stats are against us.

"The player's welfare is the first thing that we think about," said assistant coach Dale Tonge.

Tonge told BBC Radio Sheffield: "We're following medical advice from the top professionals that we've used, and we've been given the advice that Kieffer should be out for the rest of the season".

Talking a load of shite on many levels then.

"The player's welfare is the first thing that we think about," said assistant coach Dale Tonge.

Tonge told BBC Radio Sheffield: "We're following medical advice from the top professionals that we've used, and we've been given the advice that Kieffer should be out for the rest of the season".

Talking a load of shite on many levels then.
Desperation, that's why.

They're flapping like fuck now they're back in 2nd place and there's 3 teams on their tail

Could really do with Bristol Rovers not being safe on the last game, Plymouth will be tough, Blackpool will roll over for them, tomorrow Shrewsbury will give their all but probably lose 1-0, my gut feeling tells me they will win 3 and draw 1, meaning we need to win 4 and draw the other. 4 wins and a loss could do it if 2 of our wins are comprehensive.
I'm not confident we can count on comprehensive wins....grind out the results by the odd goal hopefully

They refer to us as ‘marra’s’ on their board which would be a legitimate dig if they themselves had an accent reminiscent of the queens English. They are very small time, remind me of Boro fans, 2 envious Yorkshire clubs.
Ferret baggers and whippet botherers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back