Barnsley just announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we should both be shitting it about Portsmouth and not each other
Totally agree, mate. We play them at the SOL, next weekend and as a lot of people say. It's in our hands. So was last weekend IIRC and we all know what happened then. Not being a bedwetter, just being realistic about things:cool:

We don’t control what goes on at Barnsley so little point in getting het up over it

He is clearly not match fit for starters

We don't control a thing tbh.

We're supporters and have no option but to support the team and leave it all up to them.

And that's all the team, not just the ones we don't have grudges with ...

... I'm sick to f***ing death of hearing about people whinging on every thread about the central defenders.

They're not that good, so what ... they're all we have.

We don't control a thing tbh.

We're supporters and have no option but to support the team and leave it all up to them.

And that's all the team, not just the ones we don't have grudges with ...

... I'm sick to f***ing death of hearing about people whinging on every thread about the central defenders.

They're not that good, so what ... they're all we have.
Is there any chance you could say something we dont already know, just for once :rolleyes:

People will discuss the team, how they’re performing and also players as individuals good or bad. It doesn’t mean they aren’t supporting them and hoping they do the business come match day.

We don't look like we could batter a fish. Jacket already had the better of Ross twice this season
Tin hat on, marra, but Catts gives the defence an extra level of protection. He's got to start in my humble opinion. Would certainly stick to 4 4 2 but with Kimpi or Sterling as opposed to Grigg:cool:

Jacket's been lucky in both matches, I wouldn't swap him for Ross ...

.... would you?

He's managed to get teams promoted from league one before and won a couple of trophies, so probably yes

Tin hat on, marra, but Catts gives the defence an extra level of protection. He's got to start in my humble opinion. Would certainly stick to 4 4 2 but with Kimpi or Sterling as opposed to Grigg:cool:

Grigg should be nowhere near the starting 11

He's managed to get teams promoted from league one before and won a couple of trophies, so probably yes

That's fair enough.

The Portsmouth supporters were calling him worse than shit, on here as well, a month back.

Is there any chance you could say something we dont already know, just for once :rolleyes:

People will discuss the team, how they’re performing and also players as individuals good or bad. It doesn’t mean they aren’t supporting them and hoping they do the business come match day.

Look out, it's the board spokesman :lol:

Anyway, I wasn't talking to you, keep your nose out and talk to someone who's interested in what you're saying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back