Barnsley away ticket sales

To be fair if you were being selective the two games before and one after will be new grounds
for a lot of people and factoring transport costs to Bristol and Wycombe a lot would have sacked this one off

I’m looking forward to it , first visit there (15th new ground this season this one will be)

Suppose so. I just find it odd, I really don't get the interest in visiting a new ground (unless you're one of those who wants to visit all the grounds). Don't get me wrong, two games of the same importance and I suppose maybe I'd choose the one I hadn't gone to before, but I'm a lot more interested in seeing our most important games and the Barnsley one has always felt like a game that might shape our season. I'd rather be there even though I was there last season than ticking a box at Wycombe tbh, but I know everyone is different. Either way, let's hope a lot more get tickets now it's looking big!

I think it's just come in the middle of a few away games and potentially a Wembley trip. Few might be feeling it financially as well.

Put that say September we'd get 4 or 5 thousand.

Suppose so. I just find it odd, I really don't get the interest in visiting a new ground (unless you're one of those who wants to visit all the grounds). Don't get me wrong, two games of the same importance and I suppose maybe I'd choose the one I hadn't gone to before, but I'm a lot more interested in seeing our most important games and the Barnsley one has always felt like a game that might shape our season. I'd rather be there even though I was there last season than ticking a box at Wycombe tbh, but I know everyone is different. Either way, let's hope a lot more get tickets now it's looking big!

All down to personal preference GG , I went away a fair bit in the prem and championship, I am enjoying much more this season visiting new grounds/ pubs than the usual OT , eithad etc

All down to personal preference GG , I went away a fair bit in the prem and championship, I am enjoying much more this season visiting new grounds/ pubs than the usual OT , eithad etc

Aye, it is canny going to grounds you haven't been to I suppose, I went to Gillingham and that was alright, but I'd happily miss ticking off a "new ground" if it meant going to a game like Barnsley away which looks like being about the biggest game of the season

Back