Barnsley away ticket sales

Still a fair few left, think we will end up asking for more as time gets closer tho. We will need all 9,000 screaming mackems to be at our best against the South Yorkshire galaticos to coin a phrase.

Sure we were only given 3k at first. Surprised those ones havent sold out by now tbh.

Be surprised if we dont take the full end behind the goal at least, which i think is about 5500 or so iirc.

You miss my sarcasm and play on the mighty Toon’s fans

Was told under 2k

Surprised at that mind. I know it's midweek but it's not a particularly hard one to get to, some wouldn't even have to take an afternoon off. Considering the fact it's shaping up to be a massive game in the promotion race I'd have thought we'd take a few thousand. Still time mind, might start selling more now we've closed the gap again

Surprised at that mind. I know it's midweek but it's not a particularly hard one to get to, some wouldn't even have to take an afternoon off. Considering the fact it's shaping up to be a massive game in the promotion race I'd have thought we'd take a few thousand. Still time mind, might start selling more now we've closed the gap again

It’s fallen at an unfortunate time for me, I’m going to the semi final and Wycombe and with Wembley at the end of the month potentially something had to give.

To be fair if you were being selective the two games before and one after will be new grounds
for a lot of people and factoring transport costs to Bristol and Wycombe a lot would have sacked this one off

I’m looking forward to it , first visit there (15th new ground this season this one will be)

Midweek doesn’t help, but some will be saving in case we get to Wembley.

I have my ticket as it will probably be our biggest game of the season

Ive took 10 days off graft.going to burton after plymouth home and staying there as a base for Bristol Wycombe and Barnsley games.

Back