Barcelona not afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do understand that you are about 4000 times more likely to die in a road accident than from a terrorist attack. Or fatally slip in the shower. You are 100 times more likely to die from freak weather conditions. Or drown in the bath.
I answered your polite question. I dont give a shit about death stats. I would love to converse with you but the smb server is playing up for me and i cant be arsed with it.

People will sleep walk into a Orwellian state. Then wake up and think how the fuck did it end up like this? Cos we are being manipulated by the elite. Everything that is happening has been predicted.

How can we stop it? I'm really not sure. The snowball has already got too much momentum.
It has always been the case but now the elite have more and more technology to ensure they can control us even more. This big mess we now live in is caused by the elite who are slowly chipping away at our personal liberties just as much a terrorism is. And just to add, the elite are also killing many prematurely in many ways, indirectly and directly.

It has always been the case but now the elite have more and more technology to ensure they can control us even more. This big mess we now live in is caused by the elite who are slowly chipping away at our personal liberties just as much a terrorism is. And just to add, the elite are also killing many prematurely in many ways, indirectly and directly.

Spot on TB

People will sleep walk into a Orwellian state. Then wake up and think how the fuck did it end up like this? Cos we are being manipulated by the elite. Everything that is happening has been predicted.

How can we stop it? I'm really not sure. The snowball has already got too much momentum.
What do you mean by my bold like?

I bolded the same bit without reading your post, now that is a coincidence.

What do you mean by my bold like?

Thats a big question mate, not sure this is the right thread for it. What I will say is that nothing major thats been happening lately is random. Its all part of the elite agenda. Which by the looks of it, they are fufilling. Ask your self who the fuck is ISIS, where did they come from? who funded them? who trained them? Who allows them to trade oil and accrue masssive cash reserves? and more importantly what the fuck does ISIS even mean. Its not islamic. Its a bloody piss take by the kernts in charge, a nod to their buddies a hommage that "they" can take the piss outta us in plain sight.

It's complicated and complex but the bigger picture is many of the ills of the world on the many are caused by the few with power and money.

I wish more people thought like you mate

Dinnet be shy marra, ask away. Pancho might ban me again for using swearwords against him the pussy.

Last edited:

Well i think this deserves post of the month !

Thats a big question mate, not sure this is the right thread for it. What I will say is that nothing major thats been happening lately is random. Its all part of the elite agenda. Which by the looks of it, they are fufilling. Ask your self who the fuck is ISIS, where did they come from? who funded them? who trained them? Who allows them to trade oil and accrue masssive cash reserves? and more importantly what the fuck does ISIS even mean. Its not islamic. Its a bloody piss take by the kernts in charge, a nod to their buddies a hommage that "they" can take the piss outta us in plain sight.

Dinnet be shy marra, ask away. Pancho might ban me again for using swearwords against him the pussy.
:lol:

What do you make of the recent developments? Particularly the effort to push America to a race war? Definitely stepped it up a notch

On the mods...well... less said the better :lol:

:lol:
I know mate. I should know better. But I cant help it lol

On your point. You are indeed correct. Its definitely ramping up. Summat big is going down. Not all this prep work is going to go unused. My question is why do the elites think that destabilizing USA is going to help them? The only thing I can think of is the dollar is on for a nose dive. The elites are planing to kill the dollar eventually by cashing in the IOU's to china in a few decades so that the introduction of electronic money seems a viable solution. But this was supposed to happen in the late 20's early 30's.

It's strange how we hear of ISIS everyday in the main media news but nothing about the third parties who profit from such transactions with ISIS? Banks, oil companies and governments must be covering up many dirty dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back