Barcelona not afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

It all depends upon the context. Think of it like conversation in a pub. A mate says something like 'fuck off man' and that would be considered as part of the to and fro. If random passer by chipped in with the same comment then the circumstances, not to mention the probable outcome are completely different. Same applies to the board.

And yes, moderators can and do intervene in instances of abuse. Depending upon the circumstances the response may be anything from a deleted post to warning points or even an outright ban.

The implication was that I find your writing style to be somewhat opaque and I often struggle to comprehend your point.
So do you think it's fair to call into question my mental capacity based on what you interpret, are you qualified to do so? As I said, someone who is less thick skinned may interpret that as insultive.

Imagine having to resort to administrative privileges to ridicule and discredit who you perceive are your opponents

So do you think it's fair to call into question my mental capacity based on what you interpret, are you qualified to do so? As I said, someone who is less thick skinned may interpret that as insultive.

Imagine having to resort to administrative privileges to ridicule and discredit who you perceive are your opponents

I didn't question your mental capacity.

I made reference to the opacity of your posting style, a factor many other posters have commented upon and indeed you have acknowledged a number of times in the past.

I'll treat your final paragraph with the contempt it deserves.

I made reference to the opacity of your posting style, a factor many other posters have commented upon and indeed you have acknowledged a number of times in the past.

Exactly, and that's fine but, to use it to dismiss my point of view is rather questionable in my opinion. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, is that what you're telling me?

Exactly, and that's fine but, to use it to dismiss my point of view is rather questionable in my opinion. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, is that what you're telling me?

If you feel that I was dismissing your point because of your unusual syntax then yes you have misinterpreted my post.

More often than not I've no idea what point you're trying to make.

If you feel that I was dismissing your point because of your unusual syntax then yes you have misinterpreted my post.

More often than not I've no idea what point you're trying to make.

Which is fair enough but do you not think a better approach would be to ask me what point I'm trying to make than attempt some lame arsed put down?

Thanks for the recommendation mate. Look owt like that. Sounds mint esp if this review is to go by. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...ef-history-humankind-yuval-noah-harari-review

:lol:
I'm not that far gone mate. I wasnt banned cos of the stuff I know. I got banned cos someone doesn't like it when they get a taste of their own medicine.

didn't realise you'd been banned, see that giant mud slide in Sierra Leone last week hundreds dead ? the CIA earthquake cannon did that to destroy the biggest blood diamond mine in Africa, the Jewish diamond traders in Manhatten paid them to do it as their profits were dropping due to the excess of diamonds flooding the market

Aye thatll teach them.

Im sorry but Im just sick to death of, going about your life as normal, turning monuments the national colours of the latest tragedy etc.

Theyve already won, the tactics being used can happen at anytime and cant be stopped. Instead of meaningless gestures its time people stood up against their governments but they wont.
Spot on this

didn't realise you'd been banned, see that giant mud slide in Sierra Leone last week hundreds dead ? the CIA earthquake cannon did that to destroy the biggest blood diamond mine in Africa, the Jewish diamond traders in Manhatten paid them to do it as their profits were dropping due to the excess of diamonds flooding the market

:lol::lol:

Surely it would have been better to take him alive and get him talking

These twats are willing to die but are wearing fake vests, is that so the police shoot them ?

Never thought about it but you are probably right.

This lad was the driver and then stabbed a motorist to death to make his getaway, I am not much in sympathy with him.

I think they had all the intelligence alrready seems like.

Never thought about it but you are probably right.

This lad was the driver and then stabbed a motorist to death to make his getaway, I am not much in sympathy with him.

I think they had all the intelligence alrready seems like.
I don't suppose many people have much sympathy for him but he wanted to die. I'd keep the twat alive and make sure every day was as miserable as possible

I don't suppose many people have much sympathy for him but he wanted to die. I'd keep the twat alive and make sure every day was as miserable as possible

fair point. he was on the run long enough mind, did well to survive 4 days

If he so much wanted to die why didnt he go out in a blaze of glory (in his twisted mind) on las ramblas instead of living like a rat in a vineyard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back