Barcelona Given Permission to Sign Emergency Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben James Greenhalgh (born 16 April 1992) is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder or striker for Tonbridge Angels. He is noted for winning the football reality show Football's Next Star, where he won a contract at Italian giants Inter Milan.

A keeper crisis is a bit different as it is a specialized role. A winger can play up front. They can play Messi up front - hardly lacking options.
Not trying to be funny but we don’t know their situation really. Barcelona are a wild class club with probably one of the best youth academies around for them to dip into the emergency loan market they must be short on options

Not trying to be funny but we don’t know their situation really. Barcelona are a wild class club with probably one of the best youth academies around for them to dip into the emergency loan market they must be short on options
They literally have Messi and Griezmann to call upon and are bitching they don't have enough strikers. It is ridiculous. Change formation, deal with it

Outrageous rule. Designed to keep the top at the top. Was it agreed as a sop to the ugly sisters when la Liga set in motion the tv money distribution changes?

It will never fail to amaze me that in 2020 people are still unable to copy and paste a link on this website.
I can’t And I’ve been on in here for nigh on 20 yrs now and first set hands on a computer in 1975 iirc. Believe me you lot don’t want me linking to all the rubbish I find interesting and/or amusing, it’d get old pretty sharpish. I’ll keep that stuff for my 17,000 twitter followers.

Last edited:
Seems such a daft rule. I highly doubt that he will even play that much, probably just come on as a sub in a few games.

Harsh on Leganes as well as they’re battling relegation and nothing They can do.

I remember Bruce having to play a 4-6-0 formation as we had no fit strikers available.

Sorry if SEB, but I saw somewhere that Barcelona have been given permission to sign an emergency forward due to a long term injury to dembele.

I find it ridiculous that a club that size needs permission to do this. Just call up one of the kids to fill his spot.

I’d post the link to the news site but I’m not that savvy yet.

Yep and I find it's ridiculous talking about Barcelona on what is supposed to be Sunderland forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back