Ban dogs from pubs or anywhere that serves food indoors.

He should face up to his loneliness and get a dog.
Oh the irony :lol:
Of course they are. They were not getting enough bites from the general patter, so upped it to saying people with dogs in pubs are sad loners with no friends and family, didn't get bites and upped that to "people live in houses full of dog shit because they don't clean up".

Desperate for attention by making up shit.
Can't see how you can argue with any of that. You'll be saying there's no three day old dog turds in your living room next.

Last edited:
We were in The Swan in Grassmere yesterday. Only took the puppy as I knew it would be busy. There were four other dogs at different tables in the room we were in. None bothered the other and not one bark. Every table was eating.

Two things pissed me off:

Bloke on the next table watching the forest vs mags game on his phone (no sound, so no issue) when the dog was after some attention, he called it 'benji' then 'Ben' but when it was really wanting attention 'Benjamin' as if it was its Sunday name and knew the difference. Dozy twat! His teenage son was an arsenal fan as well. Wrang uns if you ask me.

When they left, the table was filled by a mother, daughter and the dad at the bar getting served. They sat down and put their f***ing poodle type dog in between them on the seat. Absolute dicks!

We were leaving so I don't know if the staff will have told them to get it down. They shouldn't have to be told, they should just know!

My pup was nee bother the whole time, lay under the table with a chew stick and was occupied. As @Charmless Man said above, non dog owners probably don't realise they have to be trained to behave in pubs and that's where some of the training does have to happen.

In the case of yesterday, it just proved there's some idiot owners who need training probably more than the dogs.
I had a similar experience in a pub in Halifax, daft cow making sure everyone knew her dog was called Jenny until the dog pulled on the lead then it was ‘Jennifer’ 🤦🏻

I found out a couple of hours ago my brother in law got bitten by a Bull Terrier today. he went to stroke it and it grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go, when he eventually got it off it bit his leg. He actually flagged down a passing ambulance who bandaged his wounds and dropped him off at casualty. They say he might have ligament/tendon damage and has to go back for a check up.
I just read the other day that you should never go to stroke the head of a dog you don't know because they see it as a threat.
Punch the fucker inthe dial

This needs to happen Asap imo .

For example, nobody wants to be in close proximity to Barbara's little stinking ugly Shihtzu, especially while they're eating , they stink , can be a nuisance (bark etc, )in one instance I've witnessed with my own eyes someones dog pissed up a stool in a pub closer to where people were eating once , it's wrong imho. Disrespectful.

Don't understand it at all , why anyone would want to bring their dog to the pub in the first place, it's not as if they can have a pint and have a bit craic, just leave them at home and have some courtesy for others, especially in a pub that sells food.

Rather ban them from pubs etc , than ban them from the beaches ,makes more sense tbh.

I understand peoples love for dogs but there's a time and a place.

'Depends on the dog.

'Not a fan of Staffies and the like, but love to see the Beagels, Labs, Spaniels and so on, including in pubs. A good pub is a community living room as opposed to somewhere where people go to get pissed and so a dog belongs in there. Proper dogs that is, including Jack Russells, rather than the fad for dangerous looking animals.

On a barely related note, South Shields is the mecca for big, horrible, dangerous dogs. Everyone has one in tow.

You do that fairly because the dog is a little shit and the owners will be all over you saying “he’d never hurt anything he’s the best dog ever”. Ignorant dog owners are ignorant
A couple in the Barnes a few weeks ago were sat with two dogs that were as big as pit ponies. A mate of mine walked in,and I would guess they could smell his dogs on him as they both lunged at him barking loudly. Cue 'eee, they aren't normally like that' etc. Dog owners are largely a bunch of f***ing arseholes.

A couple in the Barnes a few weeks ago were sat with two dogs that were as big as pit ponies. A mate of mine walked in,and I would guess they could smell his dogs on him as they both lunged at him barking loudly. Cue 'eee, they aren't normally like that' etc. Dog owners are largely a bunch of f***ing arseholes.
The most annoying are the COVId dog owners . Never had one in their life and it's great like a baby.. all have some poodle in them of a sort..

One of my mates being the worst. Did is point rotten and not had more than 2 hours in it's own

Back