Bally optimistic......

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is utter sewage.

Quite how he can justify drawing a wage is beyond anyone.

One of the many figures at the club that is robbing the decent fans.

'Bally' is a stench that needs to be removed from Sunderland, if there is to be new ownership.

A wise woman. I really distrust anyone who doesn't shake my hand properly!

I totally agree. I just wonder, what are they afraid off, not to shake my hand properly. I can understand the Queen or other women having a light handshake but other than that, men should have a firm handshake.

He is utter sewage.

One of the many figures at the
club that is robbing the decent fans.

'Bally' is a stench that needs to be removed from Sunderland, if there is to be new ownership.
Ooh bally bally!f.t.m.....marra

It really gets to me when some thickos can't see the irony in accusing a club legend (maybe limited in ability, but one who would have run through walls for the club) of "towing the line", when they (with even a limited amount of gray matter) should realise that insults aimed at perceived "yes men" would involve "toeing the line".

If @molthemackem & @Sir Talbot Buxomley are too thick to realise that this post is aimed at you then now, hopefully, you are in no doubt.

Try enrolling in English classes![/QUO
Great reply mate

He is utter sewage.

One of the many figures at the club that is robbing the decent fans.

I think that is a bit offensive like. I think there are lot more problems at our Club than Bally.

That's all he does....tow the party line.

He was a legend for us no doubting that but he will do / say anything now to keep a wage coming in...maybe the Germans ( assuming it happens ) will see through him.

Nail on the head here

Legend because he ran around, tried hard and blew smoke up the fans arses (still doing it in this interview and in the fanzone on s match day)

If he had any self respect he would walk away from the club instead of taking a wage

Exactly they sort of person we want out of the club as part of the takeover, no more passengers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back