Bally optimistic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's all he does....tow the party line.

He was a legend for us no doubting that but he will do / say anything now to keep a wage coming in...maybe the Germans ( assuming it happens ) will see through him.

Very f***ing harsh that like, he ran through brick walls for this club.

Every other club has ex players doing very similar roles at their respective club.

I love Bally me....!

That's all he does....tow the party line.

He was a legend for us no doubting that but he will do / say anything now to keep a wage coming in...maybe the Germans ( assuming it happens ) will see through him.

Dear me man, give your head a shake. The bloke has a job with the club he served well. He has a promotional role now which he does well, just ask any of the people he meets or deals with. He's a very decent fella.

Maybe he loves safc.and..his family wife etc are settled in the area
Always found him a positive fella who many( in particular the young lads look up to and respect)Not a great idea to slag your employer off in public!..everton for one hav many ex players working with reserves( unsworth and snodin run their under 23s very succesfully as well...won league )....bally has my vote to stay...however he could always listen to the same negative posters on here and leave and we could bring in someone with no connection to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back