Bally optimistic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishpaste never recovered from this like did he? :lol:

And rightly so.

Bally is a thoroughly decent bloke who gave everything when he pulled on the shirt.

If only some of those spineless melts we're still trying to offload did the same...

Bally was a good player for us, great professional, but manager? Er no thanks ...

He's just doing his job though eh?

'Fronting up' in the absence of anyone better...

Love the bloke me.

Last edited:
Dear me man, give your head a shake. The bloke has a job with the club he served well. He has a promotional role now which he does well, just ask any of the people he meets or deals with. He's a very decent fella.

Yep one of the few that stick up for Sunderland thru thick n thin and always comes up with positives. There's a few on here that could do with following his attitude.

Dear me man, give your head a shake. The bloke has a job with the club he served well. He has a promotional role now which he does well, just ask any of the people he meets or deals with. He's a very decent fella.

I took a delivery to his house the other week. he noticed the club badge on my sweatshirt and first thing he done was shake my hand. vice like grip. My mother used to always say, trust a man with a firm handshake. You are right a decent fella who always has time for the supporters.

I took a delivery to his house the other week. he noticed the club badge on my sweatshirt and first thing he done was shake my hand. vice like grip. My mother used to always say, trust a man with a firm handshake. You are right a decent fella who always has time for the supporters.

A wise woman. I really distrust anyone who doesn't shake my hand properly!

It really gets to me when some thickos can't see the irony in accusing a club legend (maybe limited in ability, but one who would have run through walls for the club) of "towing the line", when they (with even a limited amount of gray matter) should realise that insults aimed at perceived "yes men" would involve "toeing the line".

If @molthemackem & @Sir Talbot Buxomley are too thick to realise that this post is aimed at you then now, hopefully, you are in no doubt.

Try enrolling in English classes!

Bally is the type who would see a bad situation as a challenge to take on - he's not a happy clapper or whatever just a man without fear
I'm sure he's as pissd off as the rest of us tbh with the current chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back