Ballon d’Or 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did Salah get top three?

Just been looking at his stats for the last 12m and they’re a little underwhelming - offers little else other than goals. Take those away and he’s contributing nothing IMO.
Mane is a far better player than salah. Salah is greedy as fuck anarl

I think it’s more a case of what Messi and Ronaldo have done for years in terms of goals is absolutely ridiculous. It’s almost became normal and as a result they perhaps don’t get the credit they deserve.
Messi managed 36 goals in 34 La Liga games and 12 in 10 in the champions league last season. He also had the most assists in La Liga. The lads a genius.
I'm not arguing he doesn't deserve it, I'm arguing that so many people only have eyes for offensive abilities. Not doing that is just silly.
Also, I'm not arguing that Messi isn't better than VvD over the last 10, 5, or even 2 years. If I had to choose between the two in 2019, I'd probably put him ahead. But if you go by the 2018/19 season, VvD was definitely the better one.

I'm not arguing he doesn't deserve it, I'm arguing that so many people only have eyes for offensive abilities. Not doing that is just silly.
Also, I'm not arguing that Messi isn't better than VvD over the last 10, 5, or even 2 years. If I had to choose between the two in 2019, I'd probably put him ahead. But if you go by the 2018/19 season, VvD was definitely the better one.
Rather have van dijk in ya side than messi 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like Ronaldo’s sister needs to cheer up a bit.

Wow she seems to have took.that really well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back