Bake Off

How the hell Priya is still in is amazing.

The missus literally jumped off the sofa when Priya survived another week and two bakers were dismissed.

I think it's just that the directors try to keep a balance as it goes on.

To prove me right, we will lose one of Michael or David next week, they have 2 similar camp male contestants and the numbers are falling. Since
Amelia went they've been down to Priya as the only ethnic contestant and although she fails every week, she last until the week before the final.

What last night really spelled out to me was that the technical means very little in itself if you don't do well in the other two. If you are up for star Baker it might nudge you above someone. But doing well it alone doesn't help you stay - its by far the least valuable round . Sounds obvious now I've said it

Yeah, Steph went to pieces. She'd been the best baker prior to this week.

Likewise with the pie.
To be fair to David like, he'd always been there or thereabouts, just the odd bit here n there saw him missing out on star baker or best technical - usually cos the silly sod would be putting healthy twists on stuff (carrot n beetroot cakes FFS?) Nailed it in the final showstopper though. Fair play.

To be fair to David like, he'd always been there or thereabouts, just the odd bit here n there saw him missing out on star baker or best technical - usually cos the silly sod would be putting healthy twists on stuff (carrot n beetroot cakes FFS?) Nailed it in the final showstopper though. Fair play.
Almost went early on, but consistent since.

Back