Bake Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proper shan on the Spanish vamp last night I thought.

I was surprised by that as well. The Welsh lass was having a poor week so was likely to go but I thought Priya was more likely than her. (I think the Spanish vamp is Italian BTW)
Loada could have gone last night, it was a poor week for most of them.

Yeah, to the extent that Michael managed to have a quasi-breakdown during the technical and wasn't in serious consideration. I briefly thought he might go full Rambo and start mowing down squirrels with an AK47.

Last edited:
I was surprised by that as well. The Welsh lass was having a poor week so was likely to go but I thought Priya was more likely than her. (I think the Spanish vamp is Italian BTW)

Yeah, to the extent that Michael managed to have a quasi-breakdown during the technical and wasn't in serious consideration. I briefly thought he might go full Rambo and start mowing down squirrels with an AK47.
That would have been interesting.

Pru - The flavours are delightful, however the blood everywhere is a little messy.

Paul - Also you can't just shoot them, there is a proper way, and I'm sorry to say yours wasn't.

Noel - *gets out knife and fork*

You thought wrong. She's Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back