Bake Off

She is. Quietly witty and seems to have a good rapport with the contestants. It'll be interesting to see who they bring in to replace her.

Always liked her quirky and dry humour.. didn't expect her and Noel to connect but they became a bit of a double act.

As long as it's not f***ing Rylan
She must need to tell somebody else she's a lesbian. Though I can't imagine there's anyone alive who doesn't know. She mentions it every other sentence.
Can't say I've noticed at all.. she keeps her private life generally quiet

Always liked her quirky and dry humour.. didn't expect her and Noel to connect but they became a bit of a double act.

As long as it's not f***ing Rylan

Can't say I've noticed at all.. she keeps her private life generally quiet

Same here as far as Toksvig is concerned. If they go for those already involved in Bake Off, it could be Jo Brand (she does Extra Slice) or, hopefully not, Tom Allen, as he does Bake Off: The Professionals. My top three choices would be:

Aisling Bea
Richard Ayoade (if he doesn't get the Bond job)
James Acaster

Same here as far as Toksvig is concerned. If they go for those already involved in Bake Off, it could be Jo Brand (she does Extra Slice) or, hopefully not, Tom Allen, as he does Bake Off: The Professionals. My top three choices would be:

Aisling Bea
James Acaster

Not bad..

Mine would be Bob Mortimer..

Aisling Bea
James Acaster
She'll be a big miss, herself and noel are far better than mel and sue were.

Aisling bea could be a good shout.

They should host a one off, special series.
A Bake Off, Top Totty, Competition, for ex contestants.
I'll nominate, the lovely Holly Bell, and Candice Brown, for a place in the competition. 😍 👍

Logon or register to see this image

Back