Bait today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didnt realise how expensive BK is, when I went last year I just ordered a burger meal and when the gadgy said that will be £8.50 iirc, my face literally went :eek: I still bought it but thought I should have looked at the prices before ordering.
All fast food going that way tbf, Big Tasty meal in Maccys is 6 and a half quid I think.

It’s Donnerstag Futtersack today man ffs!
I have no idea what you’re on about but ok!

I had a bacon cheeseburger and chips washed down with a bottle of lager at the bar in the GNH. Glad I wasn’t paying as the food was £14.50.

Burger King today as was out on the piss last night

XL Bacon Double Cheese Burger
Supersize fries and drink (Coke)
4 chilli cheese bites

Enjoy what you scoff lads and lasses
You have inspired me, so Burger king for me too. I have ordered a triple whopper meal with large fries and coke, it will be delivered within the next 30 minutes. :cool:

Zulu`s Black Horse West Boldon, Sirloin steak sarnie and fries the Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream.
2 courses for £12:D:cool:

Gonna have myself a kingsize shish kebab tonight, I'll get it delivered for halftime. Incidentally, my last trip to the smoke ( Millwall away) I fancied a kebab. Did a bit googlefu and was pleasantly surprised to see the prices were similar to oop north. I was devastated to see the size of it when I got it though, f***ing absolute outrage.

Was going to have a little rant about food but rather than start a new thread I'll join this one, in the Lakes (Bowness) and amazed how few (I haven't found any yet!) places sell 'proper' chips, that's freshly cut potatoes deep fried? How can so many eateries disrespect the humble British chip by supplying frozen shite and charging the earth for it? I am sadly a bit pissed off about this, am I wrong ? (1st world problems i know but just thought I'd throw it out there!)

Left-over from yesterday's dinner: Garlic-lime Mahi Mahi with white rice and asparagus.

Double steak burger with cheese/onions from a burger van, it was lovely but I now feel like I've got mad cow desease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back