Bait today

Bacon roll with fresh tomato. Whacked in the microwave to heat tomatoes and to soften roll.
Bloody gorgeous it was.

I didnt realise how expensive BK is, when I went last year I just ordered a burger meal and when the gadgy said that will be £8.50 iirc, my face literally went :eek: I still bought it but thought I should have looked at the prices before ordering.

You need the Burger King app. It gives you vouchers that refresh daily.

£2.99 for a double cheeseburger, fries and chilli cheese bits was my dinner on Tuesday.

Made halibut tacos with Spanish rice for dinner, so having the left-overs for lunch (been meaning to ask - "bait" is lunch, correct? I'm deducing that's what it is from how it's used when I've seen that on here)

Bait just means food mate.
Ah, it seemed to be used when speaking of lunch which is why I thought that's what it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

Of course, knowing you motherfuckers, someone is going to come on here and dispute that bait is food - they will say that it is either a specific type of food, or the time period the food is consumed, or that it is only food consumed after drinking. The whole thread will erupt into a shit storm about tea with milk, Muslims, religion, Brexit, and Trump. People will be accused of being some other poster on here from the past and bans will be handed out like presents at a Christmas party.

Ah, it seemed to be used when speaking of lunch which is why I thought that's what it was. Thanks for clearing that up.

Of course, knowing you motherfuckers, someone is going to come on here and dispute that bait is food - they will say that it is either a specific type of food, or the time period the food is consumed, or that it is only food consumed after drinking. The whole thread will erupt into a shit storm about tea with milk, Muslims, religion, Brexit, and Trump. People will be accused of being some other poster on here from the past and bans will be handed out like presents at a Christmas party.

I was going to say "someone is going to come alone and correct me and tell me I'm not a true Mackem or some bollocks". :lol:

Back