Bailey Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player from what we have seen, but he's another in the long line of broken biscuits we tend to take a chance on and it blows up in our faces. Knowing our luck and track record it's absolutely nailed on he'd be constantly on the treatment table fucked, eating up a wage and, given our precarious financial position and threadbare squad, no doubt he'd be replaced in the team for 70% of the season by some penny pinched knacker from the Unibond league or a 'solid' old pro whose legs went five years ago, in which case his signing could do more harm than good.

If he wasn't announced literally straight after they confirmed he was released then I won't hold my breath he'll be signed.

And as a free transfer he's is our price range.

I'm not sure. Not many clubs will be looking to add to their wage bills whilst we can't get fans in stadiums.

He was immense when playing but can we take a chance on him with his injury record?

I think he's too big a risk, we can't afford to spend a wage on someone who's record shows he will potentially miss weeks of the season at a time.

I'm not sure. Not many clubs will be looking to add to their wage bills whilst we can't get fans in stadiums.

But that's ok as we are in such great financial shape with budgets Championship clubs will die for so we can snap them up when other clubs can't so we will get the best available!

Donald keeps telling us that so it must be true!

Yeah let's sign another injury prone player, FFS man.
Exactly the player we should be after.

I look forward to hearing the Don tell us he’s greedy and wants too much money when he signs for Northampton.
Another permanent sickbed resident, after all we needed to replace Jack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back