Bailey Wright

If he wasn't announced literally straight after they confirmed he was released then I won't hold my breath he'll be signed.

And as a free transfer he's is our price range.

If he wasn't announced literally straight after they confirmed he was released then I won't hold my breath he'll be signed.

And as a free transfer he's is our price range.
I think there will be a gap this year as its pointless giving contracts without knowing if and when footy is to return

Exactly, if we really wanted to get this one wrapped up, we could have done it ages ago.

not really, with no money coming in it is difficult to offer terms to anybody.
At least now we know we’ve shifted 10,000 season tickets and can start working on deals.

Need to stop wanking over him, not that good,will struggle to put half a season in and he is a dwarf.
Need a couple of big robust CBs, they shall not pass, when in doubt boot it out types.

Need to stop wanking over him, not that good,will struggle to put half a season in and he is a dwarf.
Need a couple of big robust CBs, they shall not pass, when in doubt boot it out types.
I'd honestly have been happy to just keep the centre backs we had last season. Only Coventry conceded less goals than us in League One last season and that's despite the fact that we had played at least one more game than every other team in the division except Ipswich. Our issues were mainly lacking a bit of cutting edge and a clinical finisher. The bulk of the money we have for fees/wages should be going on a playmaker and a striker.

Back