Bailey Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked him but he seems to be injury prone? Surely we can recruit another 2 good fit CBs at this level. I will understand if we don’t sign this lad.

Hopefully he signs on fairly quickly and has a good, injury free pre-season. As others have said, a forward thinking and ambitious club will have had him and his agent tied down so it can be announced ASAP after his release. People mention his injuries but surely that's why we have a recruitment team to make sure we have others to step up if and when needed. We looked much better with Wright and Willis as the centre back partnership.

Same mate but think he’s a 25 per season player we need someone next to him who’s equally as good!
Willis was great alongside Bailey, but with anyone else we were ropey in CD. Oz, flan & that big galoot who's name escapes me were all a bit dodgy.

The longer he is a free agent the less chance he will be here permanently IMO.

I would have thought if he was coming here it would be all wrapped up for when he's released by Bristol, i.e. now.

I like him and hope we offer him deal, but as had been said, we cant rely on him for a full season given his record, so we are still well short at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back