Baggage allowance

mini-x2

Striker
You know when you fly short haul with these budget airlines and they’ve got certain dimensions that your hand luggage has to adhere to? If it’s a squashy bag that can easily re-proportion itself when pushed into a ‘box’ to see if it fits the criteria will I be ok or will I get stung for more coin?

Only ever seen one person get stopped and had to pay but that's because he tried to go through priority boarding, the knacker.

All depends on the company and people on the gate in my experience. When I know my bags been slightly too big I've just worn it as a back pack, which worked a charm. Although a squishy bag should be fine either way.

Only ever seen one person get stopped and had to pay but that's because he tried to go through priority boarding, the knacker.

All depends on the company and people on the gate in my experience. When I know my bags been slightly too big I've just worn it as a back pack, which worked a charm. Although a squishy bag should be fine either way.
It’s a backpack but it is er ‘squashable’

Just don't try to carry drink through customs like I did recently in Kefalonia. Three bottles confiscated from my hand luggage. Stick them in your luggage instead or buy them in duty free. They played Zorba the Greek over the tannoy as well, knowing they'd be drinking them later on.

Seen a few stopped us inc in Amsterdam. Charged us $50 cos the wheel got stuck

fly 5/6 times a year mainly ryanair bit of easyjet cant remember the last time i was asked to see if my bag would fit in the cage...i think as long as you arent clearly taking the piss youre ok

Back