Bad night

Took the bloke 2 minutes to break into a 5 point multi lock.

That the quickest 150 notes I’ve ever spent.

Now to swap the wife’s key to the house with the new one.

Do I just confess or hide it. She will go mental like

She’s away with her mates for the week

Glad theres a happy ending mate. Chin up.

Took the bloke 2 minutes to break into a 5 point multi lock.

That the quickest 150 notes I’ve ever spent.

Now to swap the wife’s key to the house with the new one.

Do I just confess or hide it. She will go mental like

She’s away with her mates for the week

You had no choice did you? Your key snapped off in the lock! ;)

I bought my lass a new car yesterday. Lovely piece of kit. But I burnt my toast this morning & had to put on 2 more slices. She is going to go f***ing mental.

I hope you didn't have any address tag on your keyring. Need a whole new set of locks if you did. Not likely i know.
Mrs R does jobs properly. Lost a bag coming home from work containing, a set of keys, phone, mail with our address on, her engagement ring, purse with money and credit cards. Never to be seen again.

We have great neighbours and both sets have copies of our front door key for emergencies. And we have theirs. We've called on each other a couple of times to let each other in when stuff goes pear shaped. Obviously being knocked out of bed at 1-00am is going to piss them off a bit, but not something a nice bottle of something as a thank-you won't put right.

You had no choice did you? Your key snapped off in the lock! ;)

That really did happen to my husband one evening when I’d gone out for a meal with some friends. He had the key for the conservatory but I’d locked the inner doors and left the key in them on the other side :)
He’d been at work all day and was absolutely starving and had to wait in the conservatory for the locksmith for an hour while all he could smell was his tea cooking in the slowcooker. How we still laugh about it to this day !
We’ve got one of those packaged bank accounts with home emergency cover on so we got the locksmith through them

Back