Bad night

Who else would get into such a f***ing mess? He’s a ****. A massive **** who keeps f***ing ruining weekends away.

:lol:

You could write a book on that lad.

Take a group of lads on a weekend away in any city and it’s him who gets mangled and makes an arse of himself.

He will be naked cleaning up his own spew again on all fours in the morning. :lol:

That's perfect.
I paid for the holiday for her as a birthday present for her 4oth (she’s 4 years older than me) as she was heavily pregnant when she turned old.

The new bairn (baby number 2) is 12 weeks old, I gave it the “what could possibly go wrong if you went away?”

I had my mam take the kids tonight as a responsible adult and then I do this.

She’s going to go f***ing mental :oops:

I paid for the holiday for her as a birthday present for her 4oth (she’s 4 years older than me) as she was heavily pregnant when she turned old.

The new bairn (baby number 2) is 12 weeks old, I gave it the “what could possibly go wrong if you went away?”

:lol::lol: your fucked

Took the bloke 2 minutes to break into a 5 point multi lock.

That the quickest 150 notes I’ve ever spent.

Now to swap the wife’s key to the house with the new one.

Do I just confess or hide it. She will go mental like

She’s away with her mates for the week

2 mins , how did he do that ?

Put this clamp thing on the lock. Drilled a hole, then pushed some stick thing in.

It’s actually frightening how quick it is to break into a house.

It was a 5 point multi lock door.
it is if you have the right lockpullers and stuff. The local neds will still find it quicker just to bray a panel out though

it is if you have the right lockpullers and stuff. The local neds will still find it quicker just to bray a panel out though
It’s a solid Upvc door. Only 4 year old.

I just raging that I’ve lost my key.
Emergency call out charge was only 50 quid like but still annoying as fuck.

You paid for her to go away on holiday, but you're shitting yourself cos you lost a key while she was away?

Is that what you're saying?

Mate it's not as bad as it might seem at the minute, you are £150 down which is annoying as hell I know but no one is injured or ill.

It's a genuine mistake and one that you have put right.

You can be forgiven for losing your keys I've done it before at the gala aswell.

Funny enough I went through scenario

Rang the restaurant I was at, taxi firm I got back home with.

Nowt
I lost my key at the royal arms beer garden after the gala, went back to find it but it wasn't there and nobody had handed it in. A dog must have picked it up or ate it. Had to go round parents to get my spare then saw a locksmith and got more keys cut.

Took the bloke 2 minutes to break into a 5 point multi lock.

That the quickest 150 notes I’ve ever spent.

Now to swap the wife’s key to the house with the new one.

Do I just confess or hide it. She will go mental like

She’s away with her mates for the week
Things like this that makes me so happy im single. She'll go mental cause you lost your key FFS.

At this moment in time I’d sleep in a Newcastle United duvet, pjs, and night cap if I was to get in the house.

Currently waiting on a 24 hour locksmith to pay him £150 to let me in my own house. :neutral:
My front door 'used' to have a fixed handle on the front, so if it shut behind you you were fucked without keys. I had to pay €75 to get in. Took him 3 seconds to open it. :evil: Thats one hell of an hourly rate. :lol:

Who else would get into such a f***ing mess? He’s a ****. A massive **** who keeps f***ing ruining weekends away.
Don't invite him in future.

Last edited:

Back