Bad Habits

I have the horrible habit of running my tongue over my teeth when I eat, as a way to extract any food caught between the teeth. Makes an awful clicking noise. My wife absolutely hates it when I do that. I try not to do it, but most of the time I am not even aware I am doing it until my wife points it out.

What's yours?
Like the Predator?

This forum is full of people who shower with their dogs and you're worried about that?
That's a bit rich considering your baccy requisition methods. .

Plucking my eyebrows while watching something. Didn't realise it was a habit til one day my mate asked.. "wtf has happened to your eyebrows!?". I'd almost plucked the left one clean. :lol:

I've stopped now like. I pluck my balls instead. ;)
Well everybody needs a hobby.

Yeah... I shouldn't have asked...

Thanks, pal.
Pokey bum wank. PBW.
Sometimes administered to oneself whilst the female of the house is out with the rest of the witches coven quaffing tartfuel (prosecco).
When the jam eaters are also out of the house this can result in the perfect onanism scenario, the mythical big telly pokey bum wank. BTPBW.

Last edited:
Like the Predator?

That's a bit rich considering your baccy requisition methods. .

Well everybody needs a hobby.
:lol:
probably more annoying:lol:

Pokey bum wank. PBW.
Sometimes administered to oneself whilst the female of the house is out with the rest of the witches coven quaffing tartfuel (prosecco).
When the jam eaters are also out of the house this can result in the perfect onanism scenario, the mythical big telly pokey bum wank. BTPBW.

y'all some weird fuckers... :lol:

We're worse than that mate. :lol:
If you can go out on the lash with North Eastern people and not end up horrendously offended, brayed, arrested or with alcoholic poisoning you'll get on with us.

no way I would ever attempt to keep up with you fuckers drinking:lol:

Don't forget the relationship advice offered on any good night out, marra. 'EEEEhhh, tha' arlll bastards, man.' Fuck knas, what the women say in their bogs.
Though, I probably wouldn't understand a word you fuckers would be saying:lol:

Posting on message boards

Last edited by a moderator:
We're worse than that mate. :lol:
If you can go out on the lash with North Eastern people and not end up horrendously offended, brayed, arrested or with alcoholic poisoning you'll get on with us.

And that is on a good night ...... on a bad session do not attend......danger warning danger warning piss heads about.

no way I would ever attempt to keep up with you fuckers

Though, I probably wouldn't understand a word you fuckers would be saying:lol:

Well hush your mouth and your round hic:neutral::neutral:

Last edited:

Back