Bad Habits

T

The Lonious Monk

I have the horrible habit of running my tongue over my teeth when I eat, as a way to extract any food caught between the teeth. Makes an awful clicking noise. My wife absolutely hates it when I do that. I try not to do it, but most of the time I am not even aware I am doing it until my wife points it out.

What's yours?

I have the horrible habit of running my tongue over my teeth when I eat, as a way to extract any food caught between the teeth. Makes an awful clicking noise. My wife absolutely hates it when I do that. I try not to do it, but most of the time I am not even aware I am doing it until my wife points it out.

What's yours?
I look forward to Ms Z pointing these things out so I can utilise them in our war of attrition.

I don't squeeze the toothpaste tube from the bottom. I imagine this would drive some people nuts, but as I live alone I can do what I want! Doesn't bother me - but it might if someone else did this. :lol:
My son does that and it drives me f***ing nuts

Plucking my eyebrows while watching something. Didn't realise it was a habit til one day my mate asked.. "wtf has happened to your eyebrows!?". I'd almost plucked the left one clean. :lol:

I've stopped now like. I pluck his balls instead. ;)
:eek:

Back