Bad Habits

It would be like the start of a bad joke... a Black/Filipino American and a bunch of Mackems walk into a bar...

See you fit in all ready man......we do not care about colour race, creed and religion, just if you walk in first it's your round, get them in and get your wallet out! Oh, and bring lots of money :lol::lol:

I'm a f***ing nightmare me. :lol:
@rapscallion
@The Special One
@andy

The punchline would be nobody walks out.

Nor man, carried or thrown!! :eek::rolleyes::lol::lol: But then we use you racist bastards, leave our mate the yank alone! Good defense methinks!! :lol::lol:

Last edited:

See you fit in all ready man......we do not care about colour race, creed and religion, just if you walk in first it's your round, get them in and get your wallet out! Oh, and bring lots of money :lol::lol:

Nor man, carried or thrown!! :eek::rolleyes::lol::lol: But then we use you racist bastards, leave our mate the yank alone! Good defense methinks!! :lol::lol:
I was chuckling all the way through that post. I was even hovering over the like button...

But, for that abomination you can burn hell.

Shit. Just realised I'd clicked like by accident. I've now rescinded it and I'm checking your posting history so I can remove another 10 or so.

I have the horrible habit of running my tongue over my teeth when I eat, as a way to extract any food caught between the teeth. Makes an awful clicking noise. My wife absolutely hates it when I do that. I try not to do it, but most of the time I am not even aware I am doing it until my wife points it out.

What's yours?
Ask Mrs K. The list is apparently long and disgusting.

I was chuckling all the way through that post. I was even hovering over the like button...

But, for that abomination you can burn hell.

Shit. Just realised I'd clicked like by accident. I've now rescinded it and I'm checking your posting history so I can remove another 10 or so.

Hah!! Whatever

Back