Back/Hip Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody on here have problems with their hips (cue jokes about getting it knocked out).

I am in constant agony whilst I wait for a MRI and Xray. The only thing that eases the pain is a hot bath, the meds, gabapentin and codeine are ok but not the answer.

I would be interested if anybody on here has hip pain and what they do to ease the pain?
How is it now 2yrs on?

I have recurring back and leg pain down my right side. I think it's the S.I. joint - when I lie on my back and pull my right leg up to my chest then rotate it out then down my pelvis clunks. It sounds and feels horrible but the pain eases when I do it a few times.

How is it now 2yrs on?

Right hip replaced 4th August 2018, the day we beat Charlton on first game of season.

Left hip supposed to be sorted on the 4th August this year, however was on holiday, got a date for 24th October, cancelled, got another date, 9th January, cancelled again. Now due on 6th Feb, NHS take the f***ing piss.

I am in constant pain and I am on morphine and gabapentin daily. It’s worse now than when I needed them both doing. Been on the sick from work since 25th November and likely to be back at work sometime in March.

Really can’t wait to be out of pain, this has been going on since 2015, sick as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back