Baby Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

If records were kept, I’d guess that Staffies have caused far more deaths and serious injuries than any other breed in the U.K. over recent years.

Records are kept. Labradors and Jack Russell’s are behind the most dog attacks resulting in hospital care. Staffies are pretty high up that list as well like. Think it was a Jack Russell that killed a bairn in Sunderland a couple of years ago.

I have two German Shepherds and whilst they’re really placid i’d Never leave them in the same room as a baby or toddler unattended.

If records were kept, I’d guess that Staffies have caused far more deaths and serious injuries than any other breed in the U.K. over recent years.
I'm guessing that would be the same for the US, BUT, I don't think the problem is the dog. For years, people have bred them to be "weapons" so it's more of how they're being brought up and not so much the dog itself.

I dare say that may be correct but I will also hazard a guess that most serious staffie attacks will be carried out the ones owned by fuckwits using them as a cock extension..
Exactly this

They are very powerful animals. More feared than Tigers and stronger than a rhino.
That's what's said about me, by the way:cool::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and the other half ...no... run a dog rescue charity here in Spain. Extremely abused dogs are rescued and it takes the two of us with great patience normally anything between six months and two years to get them normalised. That's a lot of work , a lot of patience.

Any thick kernt that leaves, or tries to raise two staffies along with a baby in a flat needs kicking.
In a flat.
With no room to roam. No place to express their natural behaviour, so caged and frustrated, maddened, then they are put in a room with a competitor.
5 weeks old.
And nature takes it's course because they are animals.
Dogs are animals.
Why are the owners so thick.
I´d argue they deserve a manslaughter charge at least.

Records are kept. Labradors and Jack Russell’s are behind the most dog attacks resulting in hospital care. Staffies are pretty high up that list as well like. Think it was a Jack Russell that killed a bairn in Sunderland a couple of years ago.

I have two German Shepherds and whilst they’re really placid i’d Never leave them in the same room as a baby or toddler unattended.

A large part of the lab and Jack Russell thing is down to them being amongst the most commonly owned breeds. Does the hospital care thing include people who are getting tetanus jabs owing to nips breaking their skin?

Totally agreed about leaving dogs with a baby or toddler.

Me and the other half ...no... run a dog rescue charity here in Spain. Extremely abused dogs are rescued and it takes the two of us with great patience normally anything between six months and two years to get them normalised. That's a lot of work , a lot of patience.

Ignoring the subject of the thread, I'm massively in admiration of you and your other half...

Last edited:

Any thick kernt that leaves, or tries to raise two staffies along with a baby in a flat needs kicking.
In a flat.
With no room to roam. No place to express their natural behaviour, so caged and frustrated, maddened, then they are put in a room with a competitor.
5 weeks old.
And nature takes it's course because they are animals.
Dogs are animals.
Why are the owners so thick.
I´d argue they deserve a manslaughter charge at least.

Good post mate

Tip for small dog owners. If a Staffy gets a grip on your dog, restrain the Staffy to prevent it shaking your dog to pieces. When you have it under your control you'll still not be able to force it to let go. Punching it, kicking it, even gouging its eyes will not work. If you have a pen, a pencil, a twig, owt like that stick it up its arse, it'll let go immediately. I've twice rescued small dogs using this method. The last time it happened over here I was really struggling to hold the Staffy still, I was beginning to tire and couldn't reach anything to use, the old dear who owned the small dog was in bits. Thankfully a teenager walked by and I asked him to fetch a twig over as there were a few scattered on the lawn outside the library. When I asked him to stick it up its arse the look on his face was priceless. Fair play to the kid though he did so and we rescued the old ladies dog. While it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience the way it ended was quite funny. By the time we'd freed the dog a few passers by had gathered, one of whom phoned a taxi to take the dog to the local vets. Taxi arrives, the dog is handed over and the taxi roars off. As it vanished down the road I happened to turn around and spotted the old dear, all alone, completely forgotten sat on a low wall, shaking like a leaf and in floods of tears. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back