Baby Killed

Staffs are known for being protective and get jealous easily, especially in pairs. Stupid dog owners didn't have a clue what they were doing.

Problem is a lot of Staffie owners haven’t a clue.
Lots of yobs buy them as penis extensions, then decide they can’t be bothered with them or they cause problems and they end up in rescue centres.
I had a look around one last year to see if I could find a dog I liked.
The place was half full of discarded Staffies and the majority of the others were big evil looking critters, I wouldn’t have trusted as far as I could chuck them.

Problem is a lot of Staffie owners haven’t a clue.
Lots of yobs buy them as penis extensions, then decide they can’t be bothered with them or they cause problems and they end up in rescue centres.
I had a look around one last year to see if I could find a dog I liked.
The place was half full of discarded Staffies and the majority of the others were big evil looking critters, I wouldn’t have trusted as far as I could chuck them.

The only trouble though they are temperamental.
Not my choice of dogs.
A decent bloke has one in our village. A bitch.
He always puts it on the lead with other dogs, particularly with other bitches as it attacks them. Can let it off the lead with mine or other Labs in the Village as they get on without a problem.
Always unsure when I see one off the lead though just because of the breed.
Equally even more “reliable” and generally friendly breeds can have a dog which is temperamental. Have to agree though owners do play a significant part in how a dog behaves but sometimes a dog can simply have an aggressive nature.

The only trouble though they are temperamental.
Not my choice of dogs.
A decent bloke has one in our village. A bitch.
He always puts it on the lead with other dogs, particularly with other bitches as it attacks them. Can let it off the lead with mine or other Labs in the Village as they get on without a problem.
Always unsure when I see one off the lead though just because of the breed.
Equally even more “reliable” and generally friendly breeds can have a dog which is temperamental. Have to agree though owners do play a significant part in how a dog behaves but sometimes a dog can simply have an aggressive nature.

I pass lots of other dogs when I’m out walking my little dog.
The vast majority walk by fairly peaceably, but it’s a rare occasion for that to happen with Staffies.
More often than not they almost drag their owners to the ground, trying to get a piece of my Jackdog.

Back