Ba

I like him tbh and he has contributed over the season- like all young players (he's still only 20, we get used to how young our players are and forget how they are still developing) he will dip in and out of form and struggle over long periods of playing.

This is why experienced players are needed- we miss Pritchard a lot and it's pathetic how the club didn't seem fussed about replacing him (dack night end up being key for us for.this reason)

I've not jumped on the BA critisim train but dear me this lad really doesn't look ready to start at this level. Defender knew exactly what he was going to do everytime. Gave the ball away, ran into defenders, don't agree with the cheering of him being subbed but it was almost a mercy substitution as nothing the lad did came off at all.
Worst part of his game is getting the ball and slowing down every passage of play.

We were breaking at one point today and instead of sprinting with the ball and attacking, he just started having a slow jog and allowed all of tbe QPR players to get back.

So frustrating

Not sure what his best position is - but he is being played out of position on the (left) wing - I think .

It may end up being the case that he is played out of position any/every where .

Thought he looked a great prospect last year but he is getting worse by the game

All this supposed data and ba has been here 18 month and I don’t think anyone could say what his best position is. It’s falling apart right in front of us.

The whole data driven model was all a con to buy this **** of an owner time to try and flip the club for a profit.

He’s gone backwards at an alarming rate since the Christmas period. But then so has most of the team and everything associated with the club.

I suspect, if he’s still here, we’ll see a better player in him next season provided we get the manager appointment right.

None of them have kicked on. But they all seem to have their confidence kicked out of them. Don't think they have much faith in their own ability or decisions.
Sterling is looking just as bad watching Chelsea at the moment as well!

Must be brilliant in training for both Beale and Dodds to continually select him.
Absolutely shite on the big stage.

You could argue Clarke does the same thing all the time. Micky Summerbee did the same thing all the time. As a winger doing the same thing all the time is not necessarily bad…. You just have to do it bloody well
Agree you could stop summerbee whipping the ball around the defender, he didn't even need to beat them to get a ball in. Ba just isn't very good yet, I'm hoping he improves and maybe winger isn't for him but yesterday he was good awful.

I've not jumped on the BA critisim train but dear me this lad really doesn't look ready to start at this level. Defender knew exactly what he was going to do everytime. Gave the ball away, ran into defenders, don't agree with the cheering of him being subbed but it was almost a mercy substitution as nothing the lad did came off at all.

Played out of position, simple as.
You could argue Clarke does the same thing all the time. Micky Summerbee did the same thing all the time. As a winger doing the same thing all the time is not necessarily bad…. You just have to do it bloody well

Ba is not a winger, simple as.

He isn’t a winger and never has been, for what it’s worth I think he could be a decent central midfielder at some point. It won’t be here though.

Back