Ba

I've not jumped on the BA critisim train but dear me this lad really doesn't look ready to start at this level. Defender knew exactly what he was going to do everytime. Gave the ball away, ran into defenders, don't agree with the cheering of him being subbed but it was almost a mercy substitution as nothing the lad did came off at all.
This lad will never have a career in the top two leagues in England. Add Burstow, Mundle, Styles, Ekwah, Aouchiche, Hjelde, Hemir into the mix too.

I've not jumped on the BA critisim train but dear me this lad really doesn't look ready to start at this level. Defender knew exactly what he was going to do everytime. Gave the ball away, ran into defenders, don't agree with the cheering of him being subbed but it was almost a mercy substitution as nothing the lad did came off at all.
Hemir made him look like Messi

šŸ˜‚ at the ones who thought he was a decent player. If you haven't saw he's completely dross by now I haven't got a clue what your watching.

Last season he consistently rated as ā€œmost skilful in trainingā€ by his team mates, even when Amad was in the squad. Like many of our squad, being poorly managed and coached.

Last season he consistently rated as ā€œmost skilful in trainingā€ by his team mates, even when Amad was in the squad. Like many of our squad, being poorly managed and coached.

Skillful doesn't mean good. There's literally hundreds of freestylers around who would blow all professional football out the window for skills. They would be horrid in a football game though.

Heā€™s not very good is he. Mind heā€™s a lot better than hjelde or hemir or styles. We just have a lot of players on the pitch right now that genuinely donā€™t look like professional level footballers.

He keeps trying but just doesn't have the tricks or speed to make it work. I like that he's not afraid to keep trying, but he's just another player not ready for first team football in this league.

Could've sworn when we signed him it was listed online that he was a centre midfielder, my mates have said that's where he's listed mainly on FM too, has he even been tried there for us

Could've sworn when we signed him it was listed online that he was a centre midfielder, my mates have said that's where he's listed mainly on FM too, has he even been tried there for us
Thatā€™s right. I think he played one game there (against Swansea maybe?) in his first season and was a bit shit. Could be wrong. Iā€™m not really sure where his best position is.

(Setup for ā€œLeft Back in the changing roomā€ joke)

Back