Away end tonight...

Northern away days always good. Majority of the away end being from the NE. Yesterday was particularly excellent though.

Southern away days where half the away end are second or third generation descendants of exciled who moved away, with southern accents and mannerisms, they’re always poor atmospheres - go figure
Don’t agree with this like, been in plenty good away ends down south at the likes of Millwall, West Ham when it was Upton Park, Charlton, Peterborough, Watford and Spurs at the old WHL, while I’ve been in some poor away ends at Northern grounds. I wouldn’t say there’s a pattern to it really, you get good and bad up here and down there. Wasn’t there last night but just pleased to hear everyone enjoyed it and it definitely sounded good on the tele.

I wish our home crowds were as loud as theirs was last night. Ours has gone right downhill unfortunately.
Why do you think that is ?
Northern awaydays are always excellent
Well as the government are concerned Leeds is the capital of the North East . Isn’t it ?
( Lincoln is in NE too, apparently. Ho ho ho.)
Up there with the very worst football chants that.

Well that's him blarn.
I agree. It should be “ Cree” in Pitmatic.

Last edited:
Why do you think that is ?

Well as the government are concerned Leeds is the capital of the North East . Isn’t it ?
( Lincoln is in NE too, apparently. Ho ho ho.)

I agree. It should be “ Cree” in Pitmatic.
If you're linking it with performances the atmosphere was also shite at home games last season when the performances were good...

Back