Away end tonight...

Last time I was there was the away game under Keane 0-3 win. Liam Miller, Kav and Sleeves with the goals. Was class.

Me and a mate got chased by some Leeds fans on the way home. Was living in Leeds at the time and they saw my shirt under the jacket I think, were walking behind us singing 'you'll never make the station' to us, so when we got to the next corner legged it :lol: . Fun times.
I was at that game, my lads were about 15 and 12 at the time, got to the ground late, parked where I could came back to a smashed front window. 100 miles back home with the elements coming in but with 3 points!

Leeds fans were quiet first half, but made some noise for the first part of the second half. I don't know why anyone would say they were shite, when they weren't.

The away end was superb last night. Proper wound them right up at times.

Yeah they didn’t sound too bad on the telly. We sounded great aswell. Nobody can have a go at home atmospheres anyway, ours is absolutely diabolical frankly. Literally one of the worst in the league

Last time I was there was the away game under Keane 0-3 win. Liam Miller, Kav and Sleeves with the goals. Was class.

Me and a mate got chased by some Leeds fans on the way home. Was living in Leeds at the time and they saw my shirt under the jacket I think, were walking behind us singing 'you'll never make the station' to us, so when we got to the next corner legged it :lol: . Fun times.
this season has been very odd. cardiff, leeds and even millwall have been very friendly. certainly nothing like they used to be, long may it continue as well.

I was in the Leeds main stand upper last night with some Leeds fans from work.

I thought our fans were good, backed the team for the full 90mins.

Leeds fans weee decent to give them their dues. Rarely quiet. One thing I noticed is that both their ends had singing sections and even the main stand joined in occasionally. A lot like it used to be in Roker. A marked difference from the SoL where’s it’s only really the South Stand that makes any noise.

You certainly lose something when you move grounds.

Back