Autistic Charlton Fan

Keep up the good work marra. We enjoy it.
Most of my songs are about other people 'cos I always thought "who would be interested in my life" but gave it a try and that's when things took off...they are raw songs, but people seem to like them. Will post one this weekend depending on my fragile vocal chords.

Most of my songs are about other people 'cos I always thought "who would be interested in my life" but gave it a try and that's when things took off...they are raw songs, but people seem to like them. Will post one this weekend depending on my fragile vocal chords.
Try and write an SMB one, the personalised Amber one was exceptionally funny šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

Nope, you're right, I am a bit of a dick...worked hard on that one :D

Nowt wrong with being a dick, I openly admit to being an arsehole, would be boring if everyone was nice and got along.

The ā€œlikeā€ button seemed to bring about safer posting styles.

Aye thatā€™s him.

Sound as a pound and never a bad word from him. Seen some shocking posts his way on here and just goes to show that you should think before you post.

Pleased this thread has come up so people can look after him.

PS mate. Leave the singing to your lass. She is much better than you :lol:
@Gelan is sound as Iā€™ve said many times, seems very talented to, is theirs the song @OOOSH YEAH was onabout? She can sing and he can play, what a combo.

The shit he gets on here is ridiculous and very sad to see.

Are you surprised man.

I hate this
I hate him
I hate her
so and so is a twat.

Last edited:
Aye thatā€™s him.

Sound as a pound and never a bad word from him. Seen some shocking posts his way on here and just goes to show that you should think before you post.

Pleased this thread has come up so people can look after him.

PS mate. Leave the singing to your lass. She is much better than you :lol:

Are you surprised man.

I hate this
I hate him
I hate her
so and so is a twat.
Class aye hes going to do another, looking forward to it.

Aye always the same people too. Not to wory, best ignored.

Go for it, it will go down a storm on here.šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Donā€™t even remember posting this but I 100% agree.

I only really became aware of @Gelan a few months ago talking about the colours of peopleā€™s souls. It was a bit out there but a breath of fresh air after reading years of recycled posts.

Heā€™s different to anything on the board which means the resident knackers will eat him alive :(
I'm sure he can stick up for himself. Just because someone is autistic doesn't stop them from giving as good as they get.

Yes but I still had you down as liking younger ladies. As in mid twenties with a cut off of 32.
No. Depends on the person. If they have a good level of intelligence, ambition, good looking etc age doesnā€™t bother me. Been out with women mid twenties to couple of years older than me the last few years.

Back