Autistic Charlton Fan

Tuono

Winger
So some autistic Charlton fan comes on here and starts a decent post about Charlton fans having a protest at Wembley. Many can't see past his autistic use of language and slag him off as being mentally challenged and the post disappears (did he get banned). If that care home in Durham re-opens there are a lot of people on this forum ideally suited to working there.

It was about how Charlton fans are planning a protest about their owners and he was saying people don't realise how bad it was back in the 70's and 80's and should get behind the team instead of protesting. He happened to say he was autistic so some posters jumped on this. The bloke got some sympathy but many just dismissed him as a nut job. I googled his name and he has some interesting stuff on YouTube, I just want to know what he said to get banned?
Gelan is on the right and I'm guessing that's his missus in the middle who also looks to be autistic. She's a canny chanter anarl. I know autistic people and see how badly treated they are by most NT's (neurotypicals) that's why I was so pissed off he got banned.

I had a bit crack with him, seemed a good lad to me. If I knew I wouldn't have joked about hoping Williams got injured this weekend.

Still, sounds like other posters were far bigger arseholes to him which offsets the guilt nicely

I had a bit crack with him, seemed a good lad to me. If I knew I wouldn't have joked about hoping Williams got injured this weekend.

Still, sounds like other posters were far bigger arseholes to him which offsets the guilt nicely
Don’t even remember posting this but I 100% agree.

I only really became aware of @Gelan a few months ago talking about the colours of people’s souls. It was a bit out there but a breath of fresh air after reading years of recycled posts.

He’s different to anything on the board which means the resident knackers will eat him alive :(

Don’t even remember posting this but I 100% agree.

I only really became aware of @Gelan a few months ago talking about the colours of people’s souls. It was a bit out there but a breath of fresh air after reading years of recycled posts.

He’s different to anything on the board which means the resident knackers will eat him alive :(
He seems to brush any snipers off with ease. Has many absolutely fuming.

@Gelan is sound as I’ve said many times, seems very talented to, is theirs the song @OOOSH YEAH was onabout? She can sing and he can play, what a combo.

The shit he gets on here is ridiculous and very sad to see.
It was about how Charlton fans are planning a protest about their owners and he was saying people don't realise how bad it was back in the 70's and 80's and should get behind the team instead of protesting. He happened to say he was autistic so some posters jumped on this. The bloke got some sympathy but many just dismissed him as a nut job. I googled his name and he has some interesting stuff on YouTube, I just want to know what he said to get banned?
Gelan is on the right and I'm guessing that's his missus in the middle who also looks to be autistic. She's a canny chanter anarl. I know autistic people and see how badly treated they are by most NT's (neurotypicals) that's why I was so pissed off he got banned.

Last edited:

Back