Australia vs England ODIs

Mo Ali moaning about the "awful' schedule and playing too much cricket

is no in the middle east playing in the T20

I like the bloke but I wish he'd shut the fuck up at times, if he doesnt wanna play for England we will get someone who does

Not the first time he has said this eithet

Mo Ali moaning about the "awful' schedule and playing too much cricket

is no in the middle east playing in the T20

I like the bloke but I wish he'd shut the fuck up at times, if he doesnt wanna play for England we will get someone who does

Not the first time he has said this eithet

It's amazing how many players play in various franchise leagues yet complain about too much cricket.

I just wish players like him would be honest and say that they don't want to play cricket where the renumeration is less than franchise cricket.

That way they can fuck off and let someone else have a go at county cricket. I don't buy the argument that top players go off to franchise cricket resulting in third rate cricketers playing red ball for their respective county. They said that about the Aussie test side that had to put some kind of side out in 1977 when they banned the Packer players. One of those "raggy lads" was Alan Border

It's like saying 2nd teamers are not good enough for first class cricket . That's where most of them cut their teeth.

The county championship will survive without Franchise shills.

Back